We have how to draw a basketball printables! Playing basketball is fun, but do you know what else is fun? Learning how to draw a basketball! Our basketball drawing tutorial includes two printable pages with detailed steps on how to draw a simple basketball. We recommend downloading and printing them so you and your little ones can use them as a visual guide. Use this easy basketball sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Make A Basketball Drawing Easy For kids
If you are looking for a simple but FUN step by step how to draw a basketball, this is the right place for you! Click the orange button to print our how to draw a simple basketball printable tutorial before getting started:
This tutorial on how to draw a basketball easy steps is a perfect activity for children (and adults!) that love drawing and creating art. After you’re done, you can add fun details like a hoop or the court. Don’t forget to color it after you’re done with the drawing!
How To Draw A basketball Step by Step – Easy
Follow this easy how to draw a cartoon basketball step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own in no time!
Let’s start! Draw a circle – don’t worry if it isn’t perfect, you can practice as many times as you want.
Add an arched vertical line slightly to the right of the center.
Now add another line, this time make it horizontal.
Add a circle and erase extra lines. We’re almost done!
Now add an oval and erase extra lines.
Wow! Amazing job! Congratulate yourself for creating such a cool basketball. And that’s it! Hope you enjoy this easy how to draw a basketball tutorial as much as we did.
Download Simple Basketball Lesson PDF FIle:
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Basketball Fun From Kids Activities Blog:
- How awesome is this LED basketball kit?
- Wow! This glow in the dark basket ball kit is really neat.
- This glow in the dark basketball is great for night time fun.
- I love this holographic basket!
How did your basketball drawing turn out? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!