Sharks are one of the most beloved animals by kids… even by adults, too! Especially since Baby Shark came into our lives, and with Shark Week being just around the corner, we just needed to make a super easy printable to help kids learn how to draw a shark.
Shark Week is special because it’s that time of the year when we get to learn all about sharks and the oceans. It’s also a perfect excuse to try cool science craft and free learning activities for kids.
It’s time to celebrate Shark Week
There are many ways to make shark week a special: here you will find lots of fun kids activities to keep your kids learning while having fun, and here are 5 minute printable crafts for kids that you can make together.
And whether you’re looking for a great white shark drawing or just want to learn how to draw a cute shark, you’re in the right place!
If you have young artists in your family, they can learn how to make cool drawings and turn any piece of paper into art! There are tons of free painting lessons and coloring printables for you and your little ones.
Another great idea for the littlest ones who want to be part of Shark Week celebration is by downloading these Baby Shark Coloring Pages that you can print at home!
Our easy How to Draw a Shark Printables to celebrate Shark Week are so easy to follow that any kid can become a true artist in a matter of minutes, all while having fun!
Learn how to draw a shark step by step. As always, you can try different ways to color these printables afterward; use markers, colored pencils, or you can even make your own crayons!
Need More Shark Facts for Kids?
(Contains affiliated links.)
- Shark Books: The Ultimate Shark Book for Kids
- Shark Lady: The True Story of How Eugenie Clark Became the Ocean’s Most Fearless Scientist
- Super Shark Encyclopedia
- Shark (DK Eyewitness Books)
Here are 15 fun Shark Week activities:
- Find ideas to make the coolest shark craft with your little ones.
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark.
- Turn your favorite cereal box into an easy and awesome shark pinata.
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever!
- Decorate your fridge with a DIY shark magnet.
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little.
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- Get some crayons and help your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle.
- This easy to draw baby shark printable is perfect for a quiet afternoon in.
- Enjoy this cute shark mac & cheese for lunch.
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious!
- Enjoy shark week with scary shark treats!
- Make cute and delicious shark lollipops for a fun summer snack.
- You can get a shark baby song art kit and let your kids doo-doo-doodle away!