Day of the Dead is a time to celebrate our loved ones that have passed away, and today we are honoring them with this Day of the Dead doodle coloring page! This unique collection of doodles are related to the day of the dead holiday, perfect for kids of all ages that love colorful celebrations. These Day of the Dead coloring pages are easy to download and print! Perfect for in the classroom or at home!
Day of The Dead Doodle Coloring Page
Our coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 200k times the last year. We hope you love this Day of the Dead coloring pages too!
This printable shows a beautiful Day of the Dead coloring page full of doodles to color! Click the green button to download now:
Day of the Dead Doodles
Day of the Dead, called el Día de los muertos in Spanish, is a Mexican holiday celebrated in many places. This day is usually celebrated by gathering friends and family to pray and remember friends and family members that are no longer with us. It is usually accompanied by sugar skulls, special events, altars, and so much delicious food.
Today we are celebrating this holiday with this day of the dead doodle coloring page – anyone can join in the fun! Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this Day of the Dead coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
Related: Here are 5 beautiful Day of the Dead Coloring Pages for Dia De Los Muertos celebration!
Day of the Dead Coloring Page
Print and enjoy coloring these Day of the Dead coloring pages with all the doodles depicting all the things needed to celebrate Day of the Dead!
1. Beautiful Day of the Dead Doodle Coloring Page
This collection of Day of the Dead doodles is one of my favorites so far – just look at the details in each doodle! This Day of the Dead coloring page includes beautiful images related to día de los muertos, such as:
- marigold flowers
- paper flowers
- sugar skulls, candles
- Mexican guitars
- pan de muerto
- paper banners
- and so many more cute things.
You can color this page with crayons, markers, even watercolor.
Download & Print Free Day of the Dead Doodle Coloring Page pdf File Here
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
SUPPLIES Recommended FOR DAY OF THE DEAD DOODLE COLORING SHEET
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Day of the dead doodle coloring page template pdf — see button below to download & print
Things You Might Not Know About Day of the Dead
- Day of the dead is celebrated on November 2.
- Day of the dead is not the same as Halloween, even though the dates are close!
- Day of the dead originated in Mexico and Central America.
- It celebrates people’s lives, not their death. Death is just part of the journey of life.
- The ofrenda, also called altar in English, is one of the most important components of the celebration.
- Each item in the ofrenda and celebration represents something, for example, the marigold placed around graves are used to make a path to lead the spirits to their families’ homes.
- Sugar skulls and toys are for children who have passed.
- Every ofrenda includes the four elements: water, wind, earth, and fire.
- Day of the dead is not a sad celebration!
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- These are the cutest day of the dead coloring sheets to print and color.
- Let’s learn day of the dead vocabulary in a fun way.
- Practice subtraction with these day of the dead worksheets!
- These free sugar skull coloring pages to print are perfect to celebrate Day of the dead too.
- This is the best easy day of the dead pumpkin stencil that anyone can make.
- Want more? We’ve got free printable día de los muertos worksheets too!
- Day of the dead dot to dot coloring pages – for those who love dot to dot activities.
- Download and print this day of the dead puzzle for challenging fun.
- Love matching games? This day of the dead game is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Learn how to count with these day of the dead printable pictures.
- Check out this Day of the Dead puzzle printable!
- We have the best Day of the Dead facts!
- Celebrate Dr Seuss Birthday
Did you enjoy our Day of the dead doodle coloring page?