Let’s get festive! Today we are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a super cute and fun activity: St. Patrick’s Day doodle coloring page! Because we know how much kids love this awesome holiday, we made one coloring page that has adorable doodles of everything that makes St. Patrick’s day special, like pots of gold, leprechauns, four-leave clovers, leprechaun hats, horseshoes, rainbows, gold coins, and even leprechaun pipes!
Free St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Page of Doodles
I love that this free printable St. Patrick’s Day doodle coring page is perfect for a quick classroom activity, or a fun activity to do at home on St. Patrick’s day. Click the green button to download the St Patricks coloring pages now:
We made sure our St. Patrick’s Day coloring page is fun and engaging for all ages – we even added the word “Luck” for older children who are learning how to read.
Related: Leprechaun coloring pages
What a fun way to have a happy St. Patrick’s day. Older kids, younger kids, really kids of all ages will love these free printable St. Patrick’s day coloring pages. Whether you are using them for personal use or the classroom, everyone will love these fun coloring pages. This printable St. Patrick’s Day coloring page is guaranteed to give you good luck during the festivities!
What Is On These St. Patrick’s Day Free Printables
On these St. Paddy’s day free coloring pages you will find things like:
- A lucky Leprechaun or more
- Four-Leaf Clovers
- A (soon to be) colorful rainbow
- Pot of Gold
- Irish Flag
- A Pipe
- And Luck!
So many great things on these free St. Patrick’s day coloring pages! How can you not have a lucky day on a fun holiday with all of these lucky items to color. So grab your crayons, colored pencils, glitter, markers, and get ready for some coloring fun with our St. Patrick’s Day activities for kids.
Download Your Free Color Pages St Patrick’s Day PDF FILE here:
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Coloring Supplies for Doodles Coloring Pages
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
Coloring Fun and Other Things Things To Do on St. Patrick’s Day
- We have over 100 St Patrick’s day crafts full of good luck. You’ll find a fun activity or a cute craft, including a pot of gold craft, for kids of any age.
- We have over 100 Free St Patrick’s day printables, worksheets, and coloring pages!
- Speaking of four-leaf clover, these shamrock coloring pages are full of good luck!
- Make the Irish flag! All you need is white paper, glue sticks, and construction paper.
- Here’s a super easy leprechaun toilet paper roll craft.
- These 25 St. Patrick’s Day recipes are sure to please everyone.
- 17 shamrock crafts are great fun for lucky kids!
- Make a keepsake memory with this St. Patrick’s Day handprint craft
- You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
- Check out these Leprechaun traps!
How did your St. Patrick’s Day coloring page turn out?