Best Kangaroo Coloring Pages for Kids
These kangaroo coloring pages are an excellent coloring activity for kids of all ages – so download & print our pdf file and let’s get downright fun coloring! Kids can use these coloring pages of kangaroos to bounce and have some coloring fun. These cute kangaroo drawings are perfect kangaroo coloring pages for home or the classroom – grab your coloring pencils, markers or crayons.
The Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year!
Free Printable Kangaroo Coloring Pages
We love kangaroos and wild animals so much that we are celebrating them today with these free printable coloring pages. Use your favorite crayons, coloring pencils, or markers to color our free kangaroo coloring pages! Click green button to download:
Kangaroos are one of kids’ favorite marsupials
- Marsupials are one of the three groups of mammals which include kangaroos, koalas and wombats.
- There are over 330 species of marsupials!
- Thanks to a kangaroo’s muscular tail, they can reach top speeds and bounce everywhere they want to!
- Kangaroos are native to Australia which is why kangaroos are featured on the Australian coat of arms.
Kangaroo Colouring Page Pack Includes
1. Red kangaroo coloring page
Our first kangaroo coloring page features a red kangaroo – the world’s largest marsupial – enjoying the sunny day in its native habitat. Your kids can put their creativity to work in a fun, exciting way to color this printable.
2. Baby Kangaroo coloring page
Our second kangaroo coloring page in this set features a mommy kangaroo holding her baby kangaroo inside her pouch. This coloring page is great for creative kids of all ages, as they can use several different colors like green for the bushes and grass, blue for the sky, and brown for the kangaroo’s fur.
Download & Print Free Kangaroo Coloring Pages PDF Files Here:
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Coloring Pages & Printable from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Print the best zoo animal puzzles printables for more zoo-themed activities.
- We have even more free animal coloring pages!
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- These animals worksheets for kindergarten are the perfect afternoon activity.
- Check out these jungle coloring sheets – they are so much fun.
- Make your day funner with zoo games for children.
- Why not learn how to draw an elephant?
- And don’t go without printing free animal printables for kids.
- Need some inspiration? Grab our Martin Luther King coloring pages.
Did you enjoy these kangaroo coloring pages?