25+ Colorful Kids Craft Ideas
Check out these incredible 25+ Colorful Kids Craft Ideas we’ve put together for you! We’ve found our favorite kids arts and craft ideas that are full of color and creativity to inspire you and your family. This colorful rainbow of craft ideas will keep kids busy on winter days, rainy days or as a boredom buster and decorate your wall with bursts of color.
Colorful Crafts For Kids That EVeryone Will love
Looking for some fun and easy crafts? We have them! This is a great way to make crafts and explore rainbows and colors. Kids of all ages will have so much fun.
Related: 5 Minute crafts for kids
There is a simple craft for everyone! The best part is, many of these will be great for fine motor skills practice! Older Kids and younger children will love each fun project. So grab some toilet paper rolls, pom poms, tissue paper, paper plate, and other simple craft supplies you need for each fun craft.
Fun & Colorful Crafts For Kids
1. Colorful Toilet Paper Train Craft
Make a colorful Toilet Paper Train and kids will have hours of playtime fun. I love these simple ideas. Little kids will love this! What great fun! via Kids Activities Blog
2. Rainbow Sensory Balloons Activity
Fill balloons up with a variety of “textures.” She used flour, rice, cotton balls, etc. The kids enjoyed the sensory balloons as they played in paint. via Things to Share and Remember
3. Fun Rainbow Craft
We can’t get enough of this super awesome colorful rainbow craft! via Crafty Morning
4. Colorful Octopus Craft
We love craft ideas that use supplies you already have on hand! Check out our octopus craft made out of paper bags. So fun! So colorfully awesome.
5. Colorful Salt Art Process Craft
Kids will love creating their own designs with Salt Art Process. via Kids Activities Blog
6. Fireworks Cupcake Liner Craft
Celebrate New Years and the 4th of July with this colorful Fireworks Cupcake Liner craft for kids. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
7. Easy Tie Dye Art Craft
Make Easy Tie Dye Art with baby wipes of all things! via I Can Teach My Child
8. Colorful DIY Puffy Paint Craft
Make your own puffy paint using water, flour and salt – love the brilliant colors and it is such an easy recipe!! via Learning 4 Kids
9. Colorful Pasta Fish Craft
This Pasta Fish Craft is super colorful, and your kid will be so proud to hang it on the fridge. via I Heart Crafty Things
10. Lovely Penguin Art Project
This Penguin Art Project is so colorful and creative! via Deep Space Sparkle
11. Bright and Cheerful Popsicle Stick Baby Chicks
These Popsicle Stick Baby Chicks are so bright and cheerful. via Make and Takes
12. Mess Free Squishing Painting Activity
Not quite “mess-free” painting, but close to it – I love this “squishing” painting method. Squirt some paint on the paper, fold and “squish.” via Picklebums
Rainbow Arts & Crafts for Kids
13. Fun Nursery Rhyme Activity
Use wine corks for storytelling in this Nursery Rhyme Activity that kids and parents alike will adore! via Kids Activities Blog
14. Window Paint Recipe For Colorful Painting Crafts
Looking for a new surface to paint on? Check out this paint recipe for window paint – great to use with sponges. via Hands On As We Grow
15. Fun Rainbow Pasta Food Craft
Let’s dye pasta the colors of the rainbow for this fun and yummy food craft using supplies from the kitchen.
16. Colorful Fish Weaving Activity
Learn how to weave with this colorful fish weaving activity. It’s so cool you’ll want to display it afterwards! via Crafty Morning
17. Color Changing Milk Science Experiment
Have you seen our Color Changing Milk Science Experiment yet? via Kids Activities Blog
18. Colorful Glowing Eruptions
Science! Check out these colorful glowing eruptions. via Growing a Jeweled Rose
19. Spring Art For Young Children
Teach kids fine motor skills with this Spring Art for Young Children activity. via One Time Through
20. DIY Paint Using Chalk and Egg
Make your own paint using chalk and egg – the colors are brilliant and almost jewel-like! via Inner Child Fun
Unexpected Arts & Crafts Ideas
21. Colorful Skittles Easy Science Experiment
Here’s an Easy Science Experiment using Skittles! This would be great for big kids and an easy way to get them interested in science. via Fun with Mama
22. Add Dimension To Your Colorful Artwork
You can use salt and plastic cling wrap to add dimension to your painted creations. I love the look of the finished products in these Kids artworks. via Picklebums
23. Colorful Salad Spinner Craft
Use a salad spinner to create a burst of colors. In this painting activity, your kids will love watching the paint “whirl.” via Toddler Approved
24. Painting With Melted Crayons
Who says you need “paint” to paint? We painted with melted crayons. Love this fun art idea. via Kids Activities Blog
25. Colorful Paper Towel Art
Make paper towel art using paint and water. Great results!! via Kids Activities Blog. What a great craft.
26. Painters Tape To Make Colorful Art
This is a simple project for kids learning to color inside lines. Use painters tape to create works of art. via Kids Activities Blog
More Crafts For Kids From Kids Activities Blog
We have the best crafts! Each one has vibrant colors and the entire family will love each great activity. Younger kids, older children, doesn’t matter, these easy craft ideas are great for everyone.
- Check out these colorful preschool rainbow crafts for kids
- Love, love, love this free printable rainbow coloring page.
- Have you seen the American girl doll with rainbow hair?
- This rainbow pasta is one of my family’s favorites!
- Rainbow loom…need I say more? This is awesome!
- And don’t forget the rainbow loom charms…these are our favorites!
- Oh so many rainbow printable crafts and more fun rainbow ideas.
- We love these facts about rainbows and you can print them off to hang at home or use in the classroom.
- Let’s learn how to draw a rainbow!
- Download and print these rainbow fish coloring page ideas!
- Oh how sweet…unicorn rainbow coloring pages! Let’s grab our colored pencils…
How did your colorful crafts turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for featuring my sponge painting activity