Your kids will love playing with colors and making their own art with this rainbow coloring page. It’s simple and fun. And a rainbow craft is perfect for any age!
Toddlers sing rainbow songs. Elementary schoolers doodle rainbows on their papers. Even adults pause and marvel at rainbows when they appear.
There’s something magical about rainbows. Engage a child’s imagination by talking about how rainbows are formed– rainbows are formed by light shining through water! How cool is that?
This printable rainbow sheet can be used as a rainy day activity or as pretty wall art to frame and display. You could also cut out the rainbow and hang it from the ceiling!
Printable Rainbow Coloring Page For Kids
You can color with crayons, colored pencils ,or even pull out the paint. There are endless possibilities with this rainbow coloring page. We used water color pencils!
This coloring page features a rainbow with 7 color stripes and 7 stars so you can practice colors and counting. Don’t forget to color in all the little dots too!
Rainbow Coloring Pages Printable
I adore rainbows! This coloring page is just the way to bring some color inside on a rainy day. All you need is a printer and your favorite craft supplies.
I think it would be fun to make this project more textured. Consider tissue paper clouds, puff paint rainbow stripes, and sprinkle rain drops! There are so many ways to make this simple activity fun.
You can even turn the rainbow coloring page activity into a science lesson!
It’s no wonder parents love to teach their kids about rainbows. There are so many teachable aspects. You can practice colors with rainbow songs as you color. You can teach kids about the water cycle and follow it up with science games. Or you can just let your kids marvel at the beauty of rainbows!
Rainbow Coloring Pages for Kids
Coloring pages for kids can be used in so many ways…you don’t have to just bring out the crayons! Try some of these coloring page ideas.
This free printable coloring page is the perfect activity for a rainy day, or any day you are stuck inside.
Have fun counting colors, making pretty art, or creating your own pretty decorations for a rainbow party. And oh, do we have rainbow party ideas for you. Rainbow coloring sheets and rainbow cupcakes sounds like a perfect start to any kid’s birthday party!
Have fun coloring!
OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO KEEP KIDS BUSY WITH RAINBOW ACTIVITIES AND MORE :
- Make a Rainbow Puzzle
- Rainbow Party Printables by Jen Goode
- Fun with Legos: Make a Rainbow
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out our Frozen 2 coloring pages.
- What’s the best kind of party? A unicorn party!
- Learn how to make a compass and go on an adventure with your kids.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Your kids will have a blast with these prank ideas.
- Make coffee filter crafts!
- Easy crafts for kids will save your day.
- To make coloring a bit more challenging, see our connect the dot pages for four year olds!
Your kids might enjoy these rainbow coloring pages for St. Patrick’s Day.. or all spring long! Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook for more fun ideas.