We love these 24 Super Fun Preschool Fall Crafts and we think your kids will too! We’re big into kids fall crafts and love creating with our little ones. So grab your crafting supplies (and maybe some natural elements too) and lets get started!
Also check out these 180 Gorgeous Fall Crafts you can make with your kids.
24 Super Fun Preschool Fall Crafts
Preschool Fall Crafts Are So Much FUN!
- Whooooo wants to make an Owl Mask? This preschool fall craft is so adorable and would also be a great addition to a Halloween Costume! -via The Educators Spin On It
- Fridge Jack-O-Lanterns. I love how they used magnets to create the faces! What a great way to help your youngsters learn about emotion and facial expressions too! -via Joyfully Weary
- Make a DIY Pine Cone Bird Feeder. This is such an easy preschool fall craft! -via Kids Activities Blog
- Gather some fall leaves and construction paper to make this Fall Leaf Owl Craft. -via Kids Things
- Kids will love making this scarecrow preschool fall craft with just a few supplies you probably already have on hand. -via Glued To My Crafts
- Paint with fall leaves in this preschool fall craft. -via Minne Mama
- Make tissue paper fall leaves in this autumn kids craft. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Here’s a handprint acorn preschool fall craft. -via Crafty Morning
- Use fruit loops and toilet paper rolls to make fall trees this kids fall craft. -via Candle In the Night
- Here’s some cool fall leaf acitvities you can make with your preschooler. -via Carrots Are Orange
- Love this leaf painting art–it’s such a fun preschool fall craft! -via Gigi’s Joy
Let Kids Create Fall Crafts
- Here’s a cute popsicle fox craft you can make with your preschooler. -via Glued To My Crafts
- The Imagination Tree – 40 Ways of Autumn Play
- Make a fall leaf wreath to hang up! -via Toddler Approved
- Turn fallen pine cones into a fun snake. -via Kids Acitivities Blog
- Here’s a cute handprint pumpkin card you can make with your preschooler. -via Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- Stamp with apples in this preschool fall craft. -via Crafty Morning
- Make a tissue paper black cat with kids. -via Glued To My Crafts Blog
- Hands On: As We Grow – 26 Tin Can Activities
- Make a handprint scarecrow with your preschooler! -via Crafty Morning
- Draw with nature in this fun preschool fall craft. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Messy Kids – Ideas with Apples
- Use Legos to make this Indian Corn painting. -via Crafty Morning
- I love this scarecrow paperplate craft! -via Finding Zest
- Make a turkey with tissue paper and toilet paper rolls. -via The Resourceful Mama
What preschool fall crafts are you creating with your kids? We’d love to see them on our Facebook page!