Did you know LEGO Dots were a thing? If you didn’t before, now you do.
LEGO Dots are a fun new way to build for kids. They come in several different kits that allow your kids to build something fun and trendy.
With back to school nearing, you can grab this LEGO Dots kit that lets your kids make their own bag tags to put on their backpacks for school!
This LEGO DOTS Bag Tags Mega Pack comes with 228 pieces includes 5 flat bag tags in different colors and 2 sizes, plus lots of lettered and colored tiles.
Kids can use this kit to make bag tags that have their first name, last name or even nickname on them.
That way, they can keep track of their lunchboxes, backpacks and more!
This would be a creative art project for the kids and I cannot wait to see what my kids make with them.
YOU’LL LOVE THESE LEGO IDEAS TOO:
- You definitely need these 75+ Ideas, Tips, and Hacks for LEGOs.
- Make LEGO soap to get your kids washing their hands more.
- Do your kids need somewhere to play LEGOs? Check out these 12 Genuis LEGO table hacks.
- All the best LEGO party ideas for your next birthday!
- Try this LEGO Balance Scale STEM project with bricks you already own.
- You can get a LEGO waffle maker and build the best breakfast
- Is LEGO all over your house? Try these 37 Genuis LEGO Organization Ideas!
- You can use LEGO for leaning too. Here are 11 Ideas for Learning with LEGOs.
- You can make a DIY LEGO costume for Halloween or dress up.
- Learn how to make LEGO spaceships.