Chances are at some point in your life you’ve owned Lego blocks.
At very least you’ve seen them and know what they are.
Now, if you’re like me you think you have a general idea of how they’re made, but you’d be wrong.
Even though Lego has only been around for about fifty years, they’ve already been voted ‘toy of the century’…twice.
There is Lego movies.
Lego theme park you can take your kids to!
And Lego has proven that by coming out with amazing kit after kit after kit to completely blow our minds (and keep us wanting more!).
But…how are they made?
I imagined an assembly line with a plastic press and sorting bins.
And while that’s part of it, I was no where near close to what actually happens!
Take a look!
How LEGOs are Made Video
Want to see more great videos?
More LEGO fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Need help with your LEGO organization and LEGO storage? We got you covered.
- Make a LEGO spaceship…it is so fun.
- We have some LEGO building ideas that you will love.
- Grab some fun LEGO printables here.
- Have you seen this cool LEGO beehive.
- Check out the info we have on Costco LEGO bricks and all that fun.
- How to build a LEGO table from Ikea furniture. <–we have used ours for over 6 years and it is PERFECT.