They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day… Give your kids a great start on busy school days with these 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas!
Back to School Easy Breakfast Recipes Ideas for your schooling kids
Weekday mornings are crazy in our house. It’s hard to find the time to make a healthy, homemade breakfast!
These recipes make it easier!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Breakfast Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Rolls Recipe
There is something so delicious and easy about a crescent roll. These also make great breakfast options for our kids.
Ingredients Needed to Make Breakfast Sausage, Egg & Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 8 Pre-cooked Sausage Links
- 3 Eggs
- Cheddar Cheese slices, cut in half
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
These Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Rolls are super yummy for breakfast.
2. Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
This breakfast recipe is packed with protein and a good amount of carbs to start the back to school day!
Ingredients Needed to Make Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
How to Make Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- Scramble the two eggs in a skillet and set aside.
- Using a flat frying pan, place one flour tortilla down along with some shredded cheese.
- Add the scrambled eggs and chopped ham.
- Sprinkle a little more cheese on top, followed by the second tortilla.
- Let it cook until the cheese starts to melt, and then flip over.
- When both sides are golden brown, remove from pan, and cut into triangles.
3. Peanut Butter Cheerios Cluster Breakfast Recipe
Cereals are a quick fix for busy mornings to make breakfast. Try this recipe to add some twist!
Ingredients Needed to Make Peanut Butter Cheerios Clusters Recipe
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheerios Clusters Recipe
- Microwave the peanut butter (in a microwavable bowl) for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove and add the honey. Then microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Remove, then add the vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter mixture with the Cheerios.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and add to a lined cookie sheet.
- Let it sit for a few hours to solidify.
4. Egg Muffin Breakfast Recipe
Eggs are a staple breakfast food. Make a bit of variation and add more flavor by making an egg muffin!
Ingredients Needed to Make Egg Muffins Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons onion, diced
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sauteed mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Egg Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, and then add the onion, pepper, ham, mushrooms, and cheese. Finally, add the salt and garlic powder.
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
5. Waffle Peanut Butter Sandwich Breakfast Recipe
Kids will surely wake up earlier than expected when they smell the yummy goodness of this waffle peanut butter sandwich!
Ingredients Needed to Make Waffle Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
How to Make Waffle Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
- Toast the waffles.
- Spread peanut butter over the waffles and create a sandwich. If you like it sweet, combine some peanut butter and honey!
- Top with maple syrup.
more Back To School Recipes from kids activities blog
- 5 Sandwich-Free Back to School Lunch Ideas
- 5 Easy Back to School Afternoon Snack Recipes
- 15 Super Easy Back to School Lunch Ideas
- Best Kids Lunch Box Ideas For School
- 5 Yummy Meatless & Nut-Free Back to School Lunch Recipe Ideas
What are your favorite breakfast ideas for busy weekday mornings? Comment below!