This post has been updated in July 2020 due to the increase in search traffic we’ve seen on After school routine clock to provide additional information on after school schedule clock. We think our readers will find this info really helpful.
Create structure in the chaos of back-to-school season with this easy after school routine clock.
The clock is color-coded so that kids can easily follow along and know what task they should be working on. Having structure in the evenings helps develop an easier bedtime routine, which is essential for kids. Their brains are working overtime, so make things as easy as possible for them!
I’ve seen a clock like this floating around online, but couldn’t find the original source of the image. So, we decided to make our own!
Supplies needed for the After School Routine Clock
Here’s what you need to make this after school hack clock craft:
This list includes affiliated links, for your convenience.
How to make the schedule clock
Remove the back off the clock so that you can access the face.
Use the markers to color sections of time for the different activities.
Our schedule is:
- 4-5 pm Homework Time
- 5-6 pm Play Time
- 6-7 pm Dinner Time
- 7-7:30 pm Bath Time
- 7:30-8:30 pm Bed Time
Put the glass back on the clock. Print off your list of activities for after school routine and color around each section to correspond with the colored section on your schedule clock.
Make sure to hang your list of after school routine chart below the clock for easy access. I love how simple and quick this clock craft is. This is just one fun way to keep home organizing on track. Don’t you think? What is your family’s after school routine? Share with us in the comments below.
RESOURCES TO GET ORGANIZED DURING THE BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON:
- Get excited with these DIY crafts for kids for Back to school season.
- This Morning routine chart & Bedtime routine chart will help you to be on track.
- Plan for the school memory book before the school year starts.
- Ever wonder How to organize your life for school? Check this.
- You should know these Back to school tips.
- This family command center ideas are genius.
- Quick and healthy breakfast ideas that will make you love school mornings.
- Check these cool school snack ideas.
- Do you have the first day of school traditions? These are fun.
- Pack your lunch in style. Check these school lunch ideas for a balanced lunch.
Want to keep kids engaged and learning during playtime?
We use 4 different apps from ABC Mouse to keep our kids learning even while they are playing games!
They are super fun and geared towards children ages 2-8. If you want to try it out, you can get a 30 day free trial here!