These Crayola Face Masks Allow Kids To Wear A New Mask Every Day When They Head Back To School
We’re still not sure what the school situation will be come fall. The CDC has suggested guidelines based on different populations, with different rules, spacings, and schedules. Some of these guidelines even suggest that mask wearing might become mandatory.
For parents wondering how they will stay on top of that, the SchoolMaskPack™ may have a solution for you!
These masks were the combined effort of parents, educators, and designers, in order to come up with masks that are easy to wear, easy to care for, and easy to keep track of.
Each pack of masks contains five washable, reusable masks–one for each day of the school week, and are available in adult and kid sizes.
The makers of the SchoolMaskPack™ have partnered with Crayola for the masks designs.
Crayon characters, craymojis, and tip faces decorate the children’s masks, and crayon stripes and solids are featured in the adult sizes.
Each 5-pack contains five very different looking masks to help keep track of which ones have been worn during the week.
All masks are double layered with adjustable ear straps and nose pieces. They are machine washable and include a mesh bag for ease of washing. The SchoolMaskPack™ suggests that each mask can be safely washed up to 30 times, providing 150 days of coverage in one pack.
The SchoolMaskPack™ is also giving back to the community through three charities – No Kid Hungry, DonorsChoose, and Heart of America. 1% of net sales will be donated to one of these three charities, with customers receiving a code they can use to choose which of the three charities they wish to support with their purchase.
Right now, you can preorder the masks, with an expected arrival date at the end of July. A 5-pack of adult sized masks with mesh laundry bag retail for $39.99, while a 5-pack of kid sized masks with bag retail for $29.99.
Shipping is free on orders over $99 for those purchasing multiple sets.
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- Headbands with buttons for nurses is a fun project!
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses or make masks without sewing.
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Learn how to homeschool preschool.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.
- Make a headband for attaching masks.
- Check out these Zoom hacks as you work and homeschool!
- Check out these amazing five minute crafts.
- Try these these cool Halloween party games for kids!