These easy flower crafts for kids of all ages. Flower crafts are fun to make and the perfect gift for a loved one. We have a collection of our favorite flower crafts that use ordinary household items as craft supplies and turn into beautiful colorful flowers and pretty flower bouquet gifts.
Easy Flower Crafts Kids Can Make
Nothing says “I Love You, Mom” more than these different ways to make simple flower crafts. We are calling it our Pretty Petaled Projects to Make! These beautiful flower craft ideas work great for mom on Mother’s Day, any birthday or special occasion…or just because it is lovely to give the gift of flowers.
Making homemade flowers is a great fine motor activity. Kids can work on their creativity and fine motor skills while crafting these pretty spring crafts. We have great ideas for younger kids and older kids too! Let’s make some flowers together.
Related: We have the prettiest flowering coloring pages you can print
These fun ideas include precious and colorful handmade flowers, 3d flowers, homemade flower cards, and flower artwork are the perfect flower crafts for kids to make!
This article contains affiliate links.
Beautiful Paper Flower Crafts
These colorful flower crafts are a unique way to welcome spring, celebrate summer or give a gift.
1. Simple & Pretty Paper Flower Craft
Add a touch of whimsy to your kitchen window with this gorgeous (and easy!) Paper Flower Pinwheel from Molly Moo Crafts! What cute flowers.
2. Perfect Flower Craft Using Coffee Filters
Pssst…you can find more Poppy Art over at Happy Hooligans!
3. Fun Way to Make Flowers with Stamping
How adorable is this Cork-Stamped Flower Craft with Corks and Buttons from Happy Hooligans?! It’s the cutest way to add a bit of spring to any corner of your home and can be done on regular copy paper or made as construction paper flowers.
3D Flower Crafts for Kids
These flower themed crafts include handprint flower craft ideas with full instructions for kids of all ages include young kids.
4. Let’s Make Tissue Paper Flowers
Buggy and Buddy‘s Textured Tissue Paper Flowers are gorgeous 3d paper flowers and fun to make!
5. Colorful Flowers Made from Cardboard Tubes
Pink Stripey Socks Toilet Paper Roll Flower and Cacti are pretty to look at, impossible to kill, and also good for the planet, since you can use recyclables to make them!
Fun Ideas to Make Beautiful Flowers
6. Handprint Flowers Make a Lovely Gift
Handprint Paper Flowers are a precious handmade gift for mothers and grandmothers!
Related: Kids can make a bouquet of paper flowers with their handprints
7. Duct Tape Flower Craft
Oh, how I love these Giant Duct Tape Flowers, from Karen Jordan Studio! These giant cereal box flowers say, “I love you this big” and have big flower petals worthy of your flower garden.
8. Easy Peasy Paper Flower Craft
Paper Cut Flower Bouquets make the sweetest gift for Mother’s Day, or any day! We are loving this cute craft from Judy’s Handmade Creations
9. Make a Bouquet of Big Tissue Paper Flowers
Tissue Paper Flowers are a beautiful color explosion! They would be gorgeous as a table centerpiece, garland for birthday parties, or even to wear in your hair!
Petal Perfect Flower Craft Ideas
10. Make Flowers that Grow!
Kids Craft Room‘s Mary Mary Quite Contrary Craft Flowers are a sweet little pop-up flower craft that lets children enjoy growing their flowers, time and time again, as if by MAGIC!
11. Calla Lilly Flower Craft Using Q Tips
12. Origami Flower Craft Make the Perfect Homemade Card
Related: Big list of easy origami flowers kids can fold
Easy Flower Bouquet Ideas Kids Can Make
13. Simple Flower Craft Makes an Easy Bouquet Craft for Kids
Your kids will love making these twisty, colorful Pipe Cleaner Flowers – and the best Mother’s Day gift of all… No mess to clean up, after and it is a really quick craft.
14. Coffee Filter Flower Craft that are a Lovely Gift
Pink Stripey Socks Coffee Filter Flowers are SO easy to make, with such pretty results.
Related: Make flowers with coffee filters
15. Stamped Flower Art Made by Kids
Crafty Morning‘s Toilet Paper Roll Flower Stamp is a gorgeous spring or summer craft, or for making a homemade Mother’s Day card!
Related: Easy flower painting ideas for kids
Mother’s Day Flower Crafts
16. Tissue Paper Flower Art
Hands On As We Grow‘s Kid-Made Flower Cards consist of tissue paper and buttons, finished off with child drawn stems. So precious, and each one turns out unique! This makes a really good homemade mother’s day carf.
17. Flowers Made from Egg Cartons
More Kids Flower Craft Ideas Made from Egg Cartons
- Love this colorful craft stick and egg carton flower craft from Happy Hooligans
- Make egg carton sunflowers with Buggy and Buddy
- And the ultimate flower craft with egg cartons is these DIY blossom fairy lights from Red Ted Art
18. Ahhhh…Make Baby Footprint Flowers!
These Baby Footprint Flowers, from Crafty Morning, are a beautiful idea for new moms and grandmothers of teeny tiny tots. Get out the scrapbook paper or leftover wrapping paper for this great project. Perfect for mothers day?
Favorite Flower Crafts
From paper plate flowers to paper plate wreaths with egg carton flowers, we have the easy flower craft ideas that you need for different ways of making a flower bouquet no matter what craft supplies you have on hand.
19. Let’s Make a Wreath Out of Egg Carton Flowers
This simple craft makes a wreath and flowers from egg cartons. While it is a simple preschool flower craft, older kids love to get creative with this fun and easy way to make a floral wreath. Add a ribbon or bow of crepe paper and you have the perfect DIY floral door wreath.
20. Cupcake Liner Flowers Kids Can Make
These cupcake liner flowers are so colorful and pretty! I can think of a million fun ideas to combine colors and patterns!
21. Handmade Card Created with Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet
I love this handmade card idea to draw beautiful flower with pipe cleaners and create a 3D vase. This would be a lovely card to give.
22. Recycle Plastic Bags into Beautiful Flowers
I love these flowers plastic bag idea that takes something you might recycle or accidentally throw away and transforms that into something beautiful.
23. Ribbon Flower Craft Easy Enough for Kids to Make
These ribbon flowers are surprisingly easy to make and great for making all sorts of different flower embellished crafts!
24. Make Daffodils Out of Cupcake Liners
We have two really cute ways you can make flowers from cupcake liners in an easy way:
- Make a bouquet of yellow flower cupcake liners and paper straws
- Make an art piece or handmade card with this daffodil craft for preschoolers
25. Paper Plate Flowers for Kids to Make
This is literally my favorite craft on Kids Activities Blog. Learn how easy it is how to make a rose with paper plate! Making paper plate flowers is the perfect classroom flower craft or great at home to make paper plate roses together.
Related: More fun ideas for making paper rose
More Crafts Perfect for Mother’s Day
Moms just love receiving DIY gifts from their kiddos on Mother’s Day! Here are some great DIY crafts for moms that kids can make:
- Garden Stone Cookies to Celebrate Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day Fingerprint Art
- Mother’s Day Crafts Kids Can Make
- 5 Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
More Flower Crafts for Spring
- Printable flower template turns into a spring flower craft
- Kids can learn how to draw a sunflower with this step by step instruction guide
- Or make an easy rose drawing by following the directions
- Try making some of our easy tulip crafts
- Download and print these spring flowers coloring pages
- Older kids and adults will love coloring these zentangle flowers, this butterfly and flower zentangle or zentangle roses color pages
- You may want to see these homemade mother’s day gifts your children can make too!
- Check out these great poppy crafts too!
- We love these fun sunflower crafts!
- Here is a way to make a fun cupcake liner flowers!
- Let’s make these easy and pretty popsicle stick flowers!
What is your favorite flower craft idea for kids? Which of these flower crafts are you going to make first?