Nothing says spring more than a row of beautiful tulips! Turn this beauty into a fun activity for the kids by making several of these tulip crafts to celebrate the season. Springtime and flowers go hand in hand, so gather some supplies and get ready to create.
Tulip Crafts for Kids
There are lots of materials you can use to make pretty tulips. Here's just a short list to get your creative wheels turning!
- Egg cartons
- Toilet paper and paper towel tubes
- Yogurt cups
- Laundry detergent lids
- Plastic bottles
- Card stock
- Scrapbook paper
- Construction paper
HINT: You can pin any of these projects individually from this Pinterest board.
Tulips from recycled materials
Here are eight colorful projects that have used recycled materials to create beautiful tulips. You ™ll definitely want to save these in your crafting arsenal!
- 3D Tulip Art – A Glimpse Inside
- Eggceptionally Easy Tulip Garden – Designer Daddy
- Yogurt Cup Tulips – je Knutsel Ei Kwijt
- Plastic Bottle Tulips – blogberrygarden
- Egg Carton Tulips – Carefree Crafts
- Tulip Fairy Lights – Red Ted Art
- Easy Cardboard Tube Tulips – Easy Child Crfats
- Cardboard Tube Polka Dot Tulips – Crafts by Amanda
Painted Tulip Crafts
Kids love to paint! And with so many different colors, it's hard to resist creating tulips! Here are six fun ideas for using paint to create a lovely spring bouquet.
- Tulip Potato Printing – Crafty Morning
- Fork Tulips – Blog Me Mom
- Toddler Dot Painting – Toddler Approved
- Handprint Tulip – Skip to My Lou
- 3D Handprint Tulip Blooms – Mega Crafty
- Pretty Handprint Tulip Garden – Fun Handprint Art
Making Paper Tulips
Whether it's construction paper, card stock or scrapbook paper, these pretty blooms make great decorations for spring. Here are seven ideas for paper tulips.
- 3D Patterned Paper Tulips – Mama Miss
- Photo Tulip Card – Activity Village
- Origami Tulips – Make and Takes
- Paper Tulips Flower Bouquet – Craft Ideas
- Realistic 3D Paper Tulips – Practically Functional
- Folded Paper Tulips – Krokotak
More Tulip Crafts
As you ™ve seen there are lots of ways to turn things into pretty tulips. here are four more ideas to keep your creativity flowing!
- Yarn Wrapped Tulips – School Time Snippets
- Fruit Leather Tulips – Grass Potato
- Clothespin Tulip Magnet – Projects for Preschoolers
- Balloon Tulips – Tikkido