Planning a Mother’s Day breakfast in bed? These 5 Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day will help make Mother’s Day a treat for mom!
5 Breakfast in Bed Mother’s Day Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
This Breakfast Casserole is The Perfect Mother’s Day Recipe
- A package of Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Pepper, to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 375°.
- Next, in a skillet, cook the sausage until browned. Make sure you crumble the sausage as you cook it.
- Transfer the cooked sausage into a mixing bowl.
- Then, remove the left over sausage grease, with the exception of 1 tablespoon.
- Add the onions and red pepper, and cook until softened.
- Next, add the garlic, and then saute for another minute.
- Remove this mixture, and add to the sausage.
- Add the hash browns, and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese into the mixing bowl. Combine.
- Then, in a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and black pepper, until combined.
- Add the egg mixture into the sausage mixture and combine
- Pour this mixture into an 11×7 inch baking dish.
- Then, top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and then serve.
Ham & Cheese Quiche
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free Half & Half
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked Ham, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
Another great recipe for mom on Mother’s Day is Burnt Macaroni‘s Ham and Cheese Quiche. It’s easy and really yummy!
Avocado Toast with Bacon & Eggs: A Healthy(ish) Mother’s Day Recipe
- Sourdough bread, cut into slices
- 1/2 Avocado
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 slice Bacon, cooked
- First, toast the bread, until golden brown.
- Next, remove the avocado from its skin, and then mash it in a bowl. Squeeze half of a fresh lemon into the avocado, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the toast.
- Add the scrambled egg and bacon on top of the avocado spread.
Fruit Salad with Honey Dressing
- Fresh Strawberries, diced
- Red Grapes, sliced in half
- Fresh Pineapple, diced
- 2 Bananas, diced
- Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Zest of 2 Limes
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Start by adding all of the fruit to a large mixing bowl, and combine.
- Then, in another bowl, whisk together honey, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Pour over the fruit, right before serving.
Champagne Punch… A Mother’s Day Recipe Mom Will Love!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 oz. of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Liters of Sprite
- 1 bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- First, combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir, until dissolved. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine raspberries and 1/4 cup of syrup and then puree.
- Strain the fruit mixture.
- Next, add one tablespoon to a glass.
- Fill the glass half way with champagne or sparkling wine.
- Top with Sprite.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful Mother’s Day gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
How are you celebrating the special mothers in your life? Comment below!