It’s time to get in a festive mood! The Hallmark Channel has released its holiday movie lineup and we’re so excited! It’s one of my favorite Christmas activities for families to do during this jolly season, but we actually have over 100 activities, crafts, and printables to celebrate Christmas!
Make your own fluffy snow slime, print creative “thank you” cards, or make a candy cane with Play Dough. Whatever kind of activity you’re looking for, we probably got it.
Christmas Hallmark Movies
The Hallmark Channel is recognized for bringing us Christmas movies every year. Despite current events, this year won’t be the exception! Yay!
While we get ready for the Christmas Hallmark movies to come out, you can get your favorite snacks to enjoy a traditional movie night and watch this curated list of our top 10 holiday movies.
Can you guess what’s #1?
Is there anything better than watching family movies with cute and warm pajamas and eating baked treats?
I don’t think so!
If you are looking for delicious Christmas treats that you can make with your little ones, here are more than 40 easy and fun Christmas treats for you to try with your family!
Now that you’ve spent time preparing yourself festively and have chosen your sweet baked treats, let’s take a look at the line-up!
Hallmark Christmas Movie Schedule Is Starting Soon!
The Countdown to Christmas has started!
The Hallmark Channel will bring 40 new stories to the annual lineup. The “Countdown to Christmas” season kicks off on October 23 on the Hallmark Channel with 23 original Christmas movies, while “Miracles of Christmas” will premiere 17 new movies on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel.
Every weekend, movies will premiere on the following dates:
- “Jingle Bell Bride”: Saturday, Oct. 24
- “Chateau Christmas”: Sunday, Oct. 25
- “Christmas with the Darlings”: Saturday, Oct. 31
- “One Royal Holiday”: Sunday, Nov. 1
- “Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater”: Saturday, Nov. 7
- “On the 12th Date of Christmas”: Sunday, Nov. 8
- “Christmas in Vienna”: Saturday, Nov. 14
- “A Timeless Christmas”: Sunday, Nov. 15
- “A Nashville Carol”: Saturday, Nov. 21
- “The Christmas House”: Sunday, Nov. 22
- “A Christmas Tree Grows in Brooklyn”: Tuesday, Nov. 24
- “A Bright and Merry Christmas”: Wednesday, Nov. 25
- “Five Star Christmas”: Thursday, Nov. 26
- “Christmas By Starlight”: Friday, Nov. 27
- “Christmas Waltz”: Saturday, Nov. 28
- “If I Only Had Christmas”: Sunday, Nov. 29
- “Christmas in Evergreen: Bells Are Ringing”: Saturday, Dec. 5
- “Christmas She Wrote”: Sunday, Dec. 6
- “Cross Country Christmas”: Saturday, Dec. 12
- “Christmas Comes Twice”: Sunday, Dec. 13
- “Christmas Carousel”: Saturday, Dec. 19
- “Love, Lights, Hanukkah!”: Sunday, Dec. 20
For a printable schedule and to see what times the movies will premiere in your area, visit HallmarkChannel.com.
Honestly, they all look so exciting and I can’t wait to watch them!
We found a bunch of our favorite Hallmark Christmas Movies from the past years, available on Amazon!
Check Out These Festive Christmas Activities for Kids:
- Here are 500 Christmas ideas for kids, family and home!
- These Christmas trees snacks are a delicious snack idea for the holidays.
- This hot cocoa crockpot recipe is oh so good (and oh so easy)!
- One of the things I love the most about the holidays are all the sweets! Your kids will love these homemade Christmas treats that are just so delicious!
- Snuggle up with your family and enjoy these 20 festive and easy hot chocolate recipes for kids!
- Make Christmas a time for festive fun and learning with these printable Christmas activity packets.
- Too cold to go outside? No problem! We have kids coloring pages Christmas that are super simple but fun.
- Why not write to Santa? Get these letter to santa printables to mail it to him or set it out with milk and cookies on Christmas Eve.