Spring has sprung and it’s time for flower craft. The good thing about it is that you can make flower crafts out of anything. Here at Kids Activities Blog we love making “things out of things”. You know, stuff you have in your kitchen junk drawer or laying on the counter.
Today’s flower craft will only require 2 simple materials that you already have at home. It’s Q-tips and some plastic bags.
Super Easy Flower Craft
- you will need:
- 1 Q-tip for every single flower
- Plastic bags of different colors
1. Cut out different size circles from the plastic bags.
2. Cut off one part of the Q-tip.
3. Stack the plastic bag circles onto the Q-tip. Starting with the smallest one. Younger kids might need help with poking the hole through the plastic bag.
Not only it’s a fun craft, but also it’s a great way to practice motor skills for kids. Stacking those plastic bag circles on the Q-tip might be quite challenging for those little hands. They will love it!
Encourage kids to find and match different colors, prints and sizes to from the most beautiful blooming flower.
These are just few flowers that we made. Try adding more colors and shapes to experiment and create even more cheerful flowers.
Hey, if your kids are really into it, make the whole bouquet. Get creative!