You will be ready for spring with this beautiful Spring Flower Coloring Page! Kids can use this page to color and cut and decorate– what fun! Seriously, we have so many good ideas for how to use this spring flower printable.
One of our favorite things to do in the Spring is to decorate the house with flowers. From three dimensional flowers like these to hanging colored flowers like the ones in this printable in the window. There are tons of different ways to use this printable, so don’t limit your thinking to just crayons!
Here are some of our favorite things to do with it:
- Make glitter flowers by putting glue and glitter on the inside (or outside) of each flower
- Punch a hole at the top of each flower and string yarn or ribbon through it to make a mobile on a plastic hanger
- Color and cut out the flowers before gluing them on pieces of cardstock folded in half – instant greeting cards!
- Print the page out on cardstock and use watercolors to paint the flowers
- Have little ones use finger paints to decorate them
- Color them with crayons and then make them into scratch art
And, if you’re really interested in just coloring, make the flower coloring worksheet even more fun by making your own flower shaped crayons!
This printable coloring page is perfect for use at home or in the classroom.
Flower Coloring Page for Spring
We hope you love this spring flower coloring page! How will you use this printable? Leave a comment and let us know!