This Mother’s Day Paper Flower Bouquet is a perfect craft for kids. Everyone loves flowers, and homemade presents are the sweetest. This gift is the best of both worlds!
This post includes affiliate links that help support Kids Activities Blog.
Making Mother’s Day Construction Paper Flower Bouquet
Here’s what you need to make this Mother’s Day Bouquet:
- Different colored construction paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Toilet paper roll
- Duct Tape
- Cut 3-inch wide strips of colored construction paper, one for each flower you wish to make.
- Then, cut slits almost all the way through each strip, kind of like when you’re making grass for a paper craft.
- Put a line of glue along the solid edge, place a popsicle stick at one end, and roll it up inside of the paper.
- Add a thin piece of duct tape around the base of the paper flower to reinforce it onto the popsicle stick.
- Use your fingers to bend and fluff out the pieces of paper into a flower shape.
- Glue ribbon around the toilet paper roll, and then place the popsicle stick paper flowers inside the toilet paper roll.
This is a great craft for kids. It would be pretty to dress up as a gift for Mom, whether it’s a wrapped package, or gift bag with a few of these paper flower stems, too!
More Mother’s Day Crafts, Activities, and Recipes
- 5 Breakfast Recipes for Mother’s Day
- 15 Mother’s Day Gifts the Kids can Make
- Mother’s Day Fingerprint Art
- 5 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas for Mom
- Mother’s Day Paper Flower Bouquet
- More Than 75 Mother’s Day Crafts and Activities From Kids
- Garden Stone Cookies to Celebrate Mother’s Day
- 21 Petaled Projects to Make for Mom on Mother’s Day
- Easy Mother’s Day Card Idea
- 8 Simple Mother’s Day Crafts
We hope you and your kids love making this sweet construction paper flower craft– perfect for Mother’s Day! Tell us in the comments: What’s your favorite Mother’s Day tradition?