Are you still looking for the perfect Halloween costume? Here are some Halloween Hero Costume Ideas that will make you feel good about dressing up this year.
Kids Activities Blog loves finding ways to celebrate the amazing people who are everyday heroes along with a few traditional superheroes too!
Traditional Hero Costume Ideas that Kids Love
Halloween just wouldn’t be Halloween without a steady stream of cape-clad kids ringing the doorbell! It is one of the days of the year that no one questions your superhero status!
Hero suit ideas are some of my favorites. There is nothing more transformative than steppping into a lycra suit that you wouldn’t wear everyday…or should we?
So, let’s get dressed for the fun (affiliate links used throughout this article):
- Superhero capes & masks
- DC Super Hero Harley Quinn
- Disney’s Red Baymax Big Hero 6 Costume
- DC Heroes Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume
- Little Adventurers Super Hero Cape & Mask in pink
- DC Super Hero Batgirl Costume for kids
- Superhero Kids Bodysuit – Spiderman Cosplay Costume
- Minecraft costume for kids
So many fun things to choose from to be a super hero that saves the world…but what about those REAL super heros? The ones that actually exist.
The ones that help the world be a better place.
The ones that help save the world in their own way…
Everyday Hero Costume Ideas for Boys & Girls
When you think of everyday heroes, you might think of your local firefighter, police, teacher, nurse doctor, scientist, delivery person, trash collector…so many people make our everyday better.
Here are some fun ordinary hero costumes that inspire kids to grow into being a hero themselves:
- Medical professional – nurse, doctor, surgeon, dentist and more
- Firefighter costume for kids includes jacket, pants, helmet, badge, fire extinguisher and name tag
- Police uniform – here is a traditional police uniform costume and here is a skirt version that is really cute.
- Scientist outfit that makes a very scientific costume.
- The traditional brown UPS uniform makes a really cute costume too. Don’t forget the brown package to “deliver”.
- This adorable waste management costume includes a wearable trash truck!
- This NASA costume is out of this world. Astronaut costumes are awesome.
- Grab these dress blues for a soldier costume that requires some shoe shining.
- Or have a little fun with this green army “men” costume…think Toy Story.
No matter what costume your child chooses this Halloween. Be inspired by the good we see in the world through super heroes…both imaginary & real.
Looking For More Halloween Fun?
- Kids who use wheelchairs deserve to dress up, too! Check out these awesome costumes for kids in wheelchairs.
- Create homemade Halloween costumes for everyone in your family!
- Halloween isn’t just for kids! Browse these fun Toy Story Halloween costumes for adults.
- Unicorns are everywhere right now! Check out this cute unicorn costume at Target that was designed specifically for children with disabilities.
- Shop for Target boys costumes for kids who use wheelchairs.
- Check out these fun Halloween costumes for boys!
- Want to make your own boys costume? Choose a diy boys costume from this list of thirty-one options.
- Pick up one of these beautiful costumes for girls.
- Halloween original costumes are a hit year after year!
- Save money and make one of these homemade baby costumes for your little one.
- Frozen Halloween costumes for kids are always so popular.
- View the top kids costumes right now.
- Eeeeek! These scary girl costumes will make you scream in horror (or delight)!
- These inexpensive Halloween costumes won’t break the bank.
- The whole family can dress up with these Halloween costumes for the family.
- Your daughter can become Belle, Ariel, or Anna with these princess costumes for Halloween.