The only thing better than playing Pokemon Go as a family is going hunting dressed in a no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume. Because you gotta catch ’em all!
We love using homemade costumes for kids to encourage imaginative play. This no-sew costume just might be one of my favorites that we’ve done! Keep reading to find out how to make a no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume:
No-Sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum Costume
Here’s what you need to make a no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume:
Measure the pockets on your vest and cut pieces of tape to fit. Fold the tape over the edge and secure in place.
Line the bottom of the vest with yellow tape, making sure to leave the zipper open. Add a white T-shirt, an Ash Ketchum hat, and your no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume is ready!
This would make such a fun choice for Halloween costumes for boys. It’s simple, easy, and it looks great! Plus, think of all the Pokemon you could catch dressed like this!
If you like this tutorial, be sure to check out our No-Sew PAW Patrol costume. It’s super cute!
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.