Today we have the most awesome DIY Ash Ketchum costume! The only thing better than playing Pokémon Go as a family is going hunting dressed in a no-sew Pokémon Ash Ketchum costume. Because you gotta catch ’em all! This costume is great for Halloween, birthday parties, dressing up! Kids of all ages and adults are both going to love this Ash Ketchum costume. Oh, did I mention it is also a budget-friendly and simple costume to make?
Easy and Fast DIY Halloween Costume For Kids
Does your kid love Pokemon? Do you need a last minute costume that is budget-friendly? Then this costume is perfect, because:
- It’s fast and easy to make.
- You can use clothes you already have.
- Is great for kids of all ages and adults.
- And uses minimal craft supplies.
Related: More DIY Halloween costumes
No-Sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum Costume
We are definitely a Pokemon family, so this costume was a no-brainer when we were deciding Halloween costume.
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you need to make a no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume:
Directions To Make This No-Sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum Halloween Costume
Measure the pockets on your vest and cut pieces of tape to fit.
Fold the tape over the edge and secure in place.
Line the bottom of the vest with yellow tape, making sure to leave the zipper open.
Add a white T-shirt, an Ash Ketchum hat, and your no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume is ready!
Finished Ash Ketchum Pokemon Trainer Halloween Costume
And there you have it- a perfectly easy DIY Ash Ketchum costume!
Our Experience Making This Pokemon Ash Ketchum Halloween Costume
We love using homemade costumes for kids to encourage imaginative play. This no-sew costume just might be one of my favorites that we’ve done!
It was cheap, easy, and the hat and vest can be reused. Plus if you already have them, then you’re halfway there.
My kids love Pokemon, and I won’t lie, my husband and I do too. We grew up with it. So this Halloween Ash Ketchum costume was perfect!
- Blue hoodie vest
- Yellow Duct tape
- Ash Ketchum Pokemon hat
- Measure the pockets on your vest and cut pieces of tape to fit.
- Fold the tape over the edge and secure in place.
- Line the bottom of the vest with yellow tape, making sure to leave the zipper open.
- Add a white T-shirt, an Ash Ketchum hat, and your no-sew Pokemon Ash Ketchum costume is ready!
MORE DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Toy Story Costumes we love
- Baby Halloween costumes have never been cuter
- Bruno costume will be big this year on Halloween!
- Disney Princess costumes you don’t want to miss
- Looking for boys Halloween costumes that girls will love too?
- LEGO costume you can make at home
- This Checker board costume is really cool
- Pokemon costumes you can DIY
- Check out these awesome Pokémon crafts for kids.
- Make your own Crayon costume for Halloween.
How did your Ash Ketchum Halloween costume turn out? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!