DIY iPad Halloween Costume with Free App Printables
A fun and easy homemade costume that kids will love is this iPad Halloween Costume you can make with your kids. Our DIY iPad Costume has the cutest and funniest apps ever. The best part about it is that this DIY Halloween costume is that it is free to make and works for kids of any age or even adults.
iPad Halloween Costume You Can Make
This article contains affiliate links.
- Spray paint (or regular paint)
- Printer (to print apps)
- Colors or crayons (to color apps)
- iPad Apps printable – press green button below
Download the iPad Apps Printable Template PDF Files
Video: DIY iPAD Halloween Costume With Funny Apps
This video let’s you see how the whole costume should look when it is done while the adorable little girl shows off each of the cute and funny apps that your homemade Halloween costume can have.
Directions to Make Your Easy Homemade iPad Costume
Cut out the cardboard in the shape of a long rectangle. We aimed it to be as tall as a child wearing the costume.
Color the cardboard using spray paint. We used silver on the back (and the corners on the front), blue – as the “screen” of iPad. Let it dry.
Cut a hole in the middle of the cardboard. That’s where the head will go. So, measure!
Now print out the 9 iPad Apps and choose the apps you want to add to your iPad. Cut the printed apps out and let your child color them.
Glue the apps on the ‘iPad’.
I love this iPad Halloween costume because it’s so easy to get kids involved into the whole costume making process. It’s basically a craft and a costume. Coloring those apps are also a super fun activity for kids.
Finished IPad Costume
Use your creativity and add whatever accessories you wish to make the costume look more realistic. As you can see the costume turned out amazing! It is sure to impress while trick or treating or even at a Halloween party.
Make a YouTube Costume Too!
Here is another cool cardboard costume that cost us $0 to make. It’s YouTube Halloween Costume. So fun and super entertaining.
NOW WE NEED A HALLOWEEN COSTUME FOR TRICK OR TREATING!
- We have even more homemade Halloween costumes!
- We also have 15 more Halloween boy costumes!
- Be sure to check out our list of 40+ Easy Homemade Costumes for Kids for even more homemade Halloween costume ideas!
- Looking for costumes for the whole family? We have some ideas!
- Don’t miss out on these adorable wheelchair costumes!
- This DIY Checker Board costume for kids is super cute.
- On a budget? We have a list of inexpensive Halloween costume ideas.
- We have a big list of the most popular Halloween costumes!
- How to help your child decide their Halloween costume whether it is scary like the grim reaper or an awesome LEGO.
- These are the most original Halloween costumes EVER!
- This company makes free Halloween costumes for children in wheelchairs, and they’re amazing.
- Take a look at these 30 Enchanting DIY Halloween costumes.
- Celebrate our everyday heroes with these Halloween costumes like a police officer, fireman, trash man, etc.
- Don’t miss the top kids costumes.
How did your iPad costume turn out?
I am struggling to find where to download and print the apps for the DIY iPad costume.
Hi, Karis! Thank you for letting us know. We are fixing it, and then I will email you the printable!
When was that email to be sent? Can I anticipate it by Halloween? Tomorrow, maybe?
Hi, Karis! Sorry about that!I am sending it right now!