Learning how to draw a spider web for kids is so easy, and so much fun too. Kids of all ages will love this free printable how to draw a spider web step-by-step tutorial. Perfect for the Halloween season or any time of the year, this easy spider web drawing tutorial will also help your kids with their drawing skills. Use this easy spider web sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Our unique printable collection here at Kids Activities Blog has been downloaded over 100k times in the past 1-2 years!
Make A Spider Web Drawing Easy For Kids
Learning how to draw a simple spider web is one of our favorite simple art projects. Younger kids will enjoy recreating simple shapes, while older kids will love the challenge of creating more detailed spider webs. Kids of all ages will have so much fun! The best part about our simple spider web tutorial is that they double as coloring pages, so you can grab your crayons, watercolor paints, markers, or any other coloring supply and color them in different ways. Click the button to download and print our how to draw a simple spider web printable tutorial before getting started:
This step-by-step guide will teach you how to draw your own spider web. Erasable pens or pens are best for learning to draw. There are erasable coloring pencils and pens, but you can also draw the spider’s web with a black pen or pencil lines and then color it in or leave it as it is. Don’t forget lots of paper for practicing! The best part about our printable tutorial is that they double as coloring pages, so you can grab your crayons, watercolor paints, markers, or any other coloring supply and color them in different ways.
How To Draw A Spider Web Step By Step- Easy
When you download this free how-to-draw a corner spider web tutorial, you’ll get 2 pages with detailed instructions on how to draw your own spider web sketch. Now all you need to do is grab a pencil, and a sheet of paper and follow the instructions! Follow this easy how to draw a spider web for kids tutorial and you will be drawing your own in no time!
Let’s start by drawing a cross. Make sure the lines cross in the middle!
The next step is drawing an X. Make sure they cross in the middle too.
Now, draw an octagon (8 straight lines) that connects all the lines.
Now, keep drawing octagons inside the main one. Notice how each one is closer to the center.
We are almost done! Replace the straight lines of the octagon with a curved line in between and erase the extra lines.
And that’s it! Congratulations! Your spiderweb drawing is done. Get creative and add other details like spiders or more spiderwebs.
This post contains affiliate links.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE HOW TO DRAW A SPIDERWEB TUTORIAL PDF FILE HERE:
NEED COLORING SUPPLIES? HERE ARE SOME KID FAVORITES:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
MORE DRAWING FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
THE BIG DRAWING BOOK
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
DRAWING DOODLING AND COLORING
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
WRITE AND DRAW YOUR OWN COMICS
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Spider Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
MORE SPIDER CRAFTS & FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- This glowing spider lantern is really fun to make for Halloween.
- Make paper plate spiders!
- Use this spider web waffle maker for a special Halloween breakfast.
- Make this simple and fun spider web craft.
- This is one of my favorite spider crafts…make a bouncing spider!
- Make a bottle cap spider craft…oh the crawly cuteness!
- Make an ice cream sandwich spider…yum!
- These DIY window clings are spider web window clings and are easy to make!
- Oreo spiders are fun and yummy!
- Make these easy and cute spider snacks!
- Check out these fun facts about spiders!
- I love this watercolor web art for kids!
And don’t miss these string art projects!