I absolutely love these scary cute Halloween breakfast ideas. Kids of all ages and adults will love waking up to the surprise of a Halloween breakfast. You don’t have to wait until Halloween morning to use some of these Halloween food ideas and they also work really well later in the day!
fun Halloween Breakfast ideas
Are you hosting a Halloween party for your kids and their friends? While these breakfast ideas will fill their bellies the next morning, after a slumber party, you will need some fun Halloween snacks, activities, and crafts to keep the little ghouls entertained during the party, itself!
Make it spooky and celebrate Halloween by starting your day with one of these 13 Halloween breakfast ideas.
1. Monster Breakfast Sandwich Idea
This yummy egg and cheese breakfast monster sandwich from the Kids Activities Blog is a healthy but fun breakfast idea. An intense breakfast for the family!
2. Mummy Donuts Idea
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Idea
4. Slime Monster Donuts Idea
Wonky Wonderful’s slime monster Halloween donuts look like slimy monsters. What crazy fun and terrifying at the same time!
5. Monster Pancakes Idea
6. Monster Donuts Idea
Eighteen 25’s monster donuts are my favorite! Add fake plastic teeth to the donuts, and they will look like cute little monsters.
7. Coffin Pop Tarts Idea
These coffin-shaped homemade pop tarts from My Crazy Good Life are frightfully delicious! A unique Halloween breakfast idea, I must say.
8. Candy Corn Donuts Idea
Chez Catey Lou’s candy corn donuts are a festive way to brighten your Halloween dessert table. They’re also a perfect party treat for small children since they aren’t scary!
9. Spider Web Pancakes Idea
I love the fruit spider on these spider web pancakes from Vans Foods! Be creative and make one of these absolutely cute breakfast pancakes!
10. Donuts on a Broomstick Idea
Giggles Galore’s broomstick donuts are one of the simplest ideas that kids love! Turn your donuts magical!
11. Creepy Crepes Idea
12. Spider Donuts Idea
Surprise your kids with these spider donuts – Pretzel legs and M&M eyes – so fun! I assure you that your kids will ask for more!
13. Pumpkin Spice Muffins Idea
Are you looking for a yummy breakfast treat for someone with a gluten allergy or sensitivity? Try Simplistically Living’s gluten-free pumpkin spice muffins!
more exciting and spooky Halloween ideas
- Printable Halloween Bingo is a great way to keep kids busy and engaged during a sleepover! Give out little prizes to the winners!
- Kids love slime! Set up a Halloween sensory table for your guests to explore.
- Split the party up into two groups, and have a Halloween door decorating contest! Then you can celebrate each team’s big reveal (and you will have two decorated doors by the time they are finished).
- Have a Halloween drawing contest, it will be great fun!
- You can’t go wrong with Halloween crafts for kids!
- And don’t forget the Halloween games!
- Complete your Halloween with 30 Frighteningly Delicious Halloween Recipes.
What is your favorite Halloween breakfast treat? Comment below!