I absolutely love these scary cute Halloween breakfast ideas. Kids of all ages and adults will love waking up to the surprise of a Halloween breakfast. You don’t have to wait until Halloween morning to use some of these Halloween food ideas and they also work really well later in the day!
Celebrate Halloween by starting your day with one of these 13 Halloween Breakfast Ideas…
Easy & Halloween Breakfast Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Monster Breakfast Sandwich
This yummy egg and cheese Breakfast Monster Sandwich is a healthy but fun breakfast idea.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Sime Monster Donuts
Wonky Wonderful‘s Slime Monster Halloween Donuts look like slimy monsters. How fun!
Easy Monster Donuts
More Halloween Breakfast Ideas for Kids
Coffin Pop Tarts
These Coffin Shaped Homemade Pop Tarts, from My Crazy Good Life, are frightfully delicious!
Candy Corn Donuts
Chez Catey Lou‘s Candy Corn Donuts are a festive way to brighten your Halloween dessert table. They’re also a perfect party treat for small children, since they aren’t scary!
Spider Web Pancakes
I love the fruit spider on these Spider Web Pancakes, from Vans Foods!
Donuts on a Broomstick
Giggles Galore‘s Broomstick Donuts is one of the most simple ideas that kids love!
Spider Donuts – Pretzel legs and M&M eyes – so fun! via It’s Always Autumn
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Are you looking for a yummy breakfast treat for someone with a gluten allergy or sensitivity? Try Simplistically Living‘s Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins!
Halloween Breakfast Party?
Are you hosting a Halloween party for your kids and their friends? While these breakfast ideas will fill their bellies the next morning, after a slumber party, you will need some fun Halloween snacks, activities, and crafts to keep the little ghouls entertained during the party, itself!
- Printable Halloween Bingo is a great way to keep kids busy and engaged during a sleepover! Give out little prizes to the winners!
- If you’re looking for a quick and easy Halloween dinner idea, whip up a batch of mummy dogs and pumpkin oranges.
- Kids love slime! Set up a Halloween sensory table for your guests to explore.
- Split the party up into two groups, and have a Halloween door decorating contest! Then, you can celebrate each team’s big reveal (and you will have two decorated doors, by the time they are finished).
- Have a Halloween drawing contest…it will be great fun!
- You can’t go wrong with Halloween crafts for kids!
- And don’t forget the Halloween games!
- Wrap up the night with a classic Halloween movie, and some caramel popcorn!
What is your favorite Halloween breakfast treat? Comment below!