I absolutely love these scary cute Halloween breakfast ideas. Kids of all ages and adults will love waking up to the surprise of a Halloween breakfast. Use these Halloween food ideas all day long…and all year long for a fun surprise!
fun Halloween Breakfast ideas
Make breakfast a surprise with a special Halloween breakfast or Halloween brunch! These Halloween themed breakfast ideas will start the day off right or use the fun spooky food as a snack or dessert anytime.
Related: Pancake recipes
Make it spooky and celebrate Halloween by starting your day with one of these 13 Halloween breakfast ideas. Halloween morning will be so much more magical with these spooky treats and easy Halloween breakfast ideas!
Let’s Make a Halloween Breakfast
1. Monster Breakfast Sandwich Idea
This yummy egg and cheese breakfast monster sandwich from the Kids Activities Blog is a healthy but fun breakfast idea. An intense breakfast for the family!
2. Mummy Donuts Idea
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Idea
4. Slime Monster Donuts Idea
Wonky Wonderful’s slime monster Halloween donuts look like slimy monsters. What crazy fun and terrifying at the same time!
5. Monster Pancakes Idea
These monster pancakes from My Name is Snickerdoodle is super easy. Color your pancakes using orange and purple food coloring, and add then candy eyeballs for a spooky treat! You could even use darker color pancake batters to make monster pancakes like red, black, and even blue. The lighter color pancake batter works too like you see in the picture. These are excellent kids Halloween treats for Halloween breakfast.
6. Monster Donuts Idea
Eighteen 25’s monster donuts are my favorite! Add fake plastic teeth to the donuts, and they will look like cute little monsters.
7. Coffin Pop Tarts Idea
These coffin-shaped homemade pop tarts from My Crazy Good Life are frightfully delicious! A unique Halloween breakfast idea, I must say. You can use homemade pie crust or store bought. But it makes a delicious breakfast that even little kids will love. If you’ve never had homemade pop-tarts, you’re missing out.
8. Candy Corn Donuts Idea
Chez Catey Lou’s candy corn donuts are a festive way to brighten your Halloween dessert table. They’re also a perfect party treat for small children since they aren’t scary! This is perfect for the Halloween season and my favorite recipe. There is just something that is so amazing about the candy corn colors. The whole family will love this!
9. Spider Web Pancakes Idea
I love the fruit spider on these spider web pancakes from Vans Foods! Be creative and make one of these absolutely cute breakfast pancakes! I love that the spider is made with fresh fruit. It may not be the most healthy breakfast, but sometimes you need a fun way to start the day and this fun idea is perfect for Halloween breakfast. I also love that this spider web pancake also gives the spider a home.
10. Donuts on a Broomstick Idea
Giggles Galore’s broomstick donuts are one of the simplest ideas that kids love! Turn your donuts magical!
11. Creepy Crepes Idea
12. Spider Donuts Idea
Surprise your kids with these spider donuts – Pretzel legs and M&M eyes – so fun! I assure you that your kids will ask for more!
13. Mummy Eclairs Recipe
This cute homemade eclairs idea takes a regular breakfast eclair to a new level by adding some mummification from No Biggie.
13. Pumpkin Spice Muffins Idea
Are you looking for a yummy breakfast treat for someone with a gluten allergy or sensitivity? Try Simplistically Living’s gluten-free pumpkin spice muffins! What a great way to use leftover pumpkin puree.
more exciting and spooky Halloween ideas
- Printable Halloween Bingo is a great way to keep kids busy and engaged during a sleepover! Give out little prizes to the winners!
- Kids love slime! Set up a Halloween sensory table for your guests to explore.
- Split the party up into two groups, and have a Halloween door decorating contest! Then you can celebrate each team’s big reveal (and you will have two decorated doors by the time they are finished).
- Have a Halloween drawing contest, it will be great fun!
- You can’t go wrong with Halloween crafts for kids!
- And don’t forget the Halloween games!
- Complete your Halloween with 30 Frighteningly Delicious Halloween Recipes.
- Make breakfast great with this Halloween waffle maker!
- Don’t miss these dollar store Halloween decor hacks!
- Check out this Haunted House Tent from Amazon!
- Make your own DIY Halloween treat boxes!
- Check out this Halloween lunch box recipe!
- You have to make these mummy hot dogs! It’s the perfect lunch.
- Need something a little less scary, see these not-so-spooky spider web drawing ideas!
What is your favorite Halloween breakfast idea? Comment below!