Today we have the best easy Halloween drawings tutorials to teach kids simple Halloween pictures to draw. Making Halloween drawings is an activity that helps kids develop their creativity, improve their motor skills all while having fun. These easy Halloween drawings are perfect for making at home, in the classroom or as a Halloween party activity.
Easy Halloween Drawings Kids Can Draw
We are going to start with learning how to draw a jack o lantern with a Halloween drawings printable step by step guide you can download. Keep reading for more cool Halloween drawings kids can learn.
Related: Learn how to make cool drawings
Let’s start with our first easy Halloween drawing, a simple Jack o’ lantern…
1. Easy Jack-o-Lantern Drawing for Halloween
With our first Halloween drawing tutorial, your kids will be able to create a cute Jack-o’-lantern! Our 3 page drawing guide features a friendly ghost that will take your child step by step through the simple Halloween drawing.
Download & Print the Easy Jack O Lantern Step by Step Guide PDF:
How to Draw a Jack O Lantern for Halloween
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Next, draw a vertical oval in the middle of the circle making sure the top and bottom of the oval touches the top and bottom of the original circle shape.
- Draw two more circles – one on each side of the original circle shape making sure they intersect in the middle where your oval shape is.
- Erase the extra lines so you have the original circle, interior oval and the outer shapes of the two additional circles which makes up your pumpkin.
- Add a pumpkin stem on the top of the pumpkin shape which resembles a rectangle with a rounded top.
- Now add two triangles for the jack-o-lantern’s eyes.
- The next step is to add a nose shape like another triangle and then a jack-o-lantern smile with or without block teeth!
- Erase the extra lines within the jack o lantern facial features.
- Add any other jack ‘o lantern details…and you are done!
2. Easy Spider Web Drawing for Halloween
Kids can learn how to make their own spiderweb drawing by following the step by step tutorial for this Halloween drawing.
3. Easy Pumpkin Drawing for Autumn
Follow the printable drawing guide to learn how to draw a pumpkin (easy)! This easy Halloween drawing can also be used for fall and Thanksgiving drawings.
4. Easy Owl Drawing for Halloween
Kids can learn how to draw an owl with this simple Halloween drawing lesson. Those big eyes and unexpected sounds are perfect for the Halloween season.
5. Easy Bat Drawing for Halloween
Kids can make their very own Halloween inspired bat drawing by following the simple steps in this drawing tutorial.
Related: Looking for skull drawing easy instructions? <–Check this out!
Fun things to draw & More…
- Halloween is not just trick-or-treating. Halloween is the perfect time to try new childrens activities! To celebrate Halloween, we have free masks printables, Halloween crafts, pumpkin activities, DIY decorations, easy Halloween drawings, and more.
- Fight boredom with fun activities for kids. Remember that boredom isn’t a problem, it’s a symptom – and we have just the right answer!
- Dozens of beautiful zentangles for kids that will help them relax in a fun and creative way.
Here at Kids Activities Blog, we have over 4500 fun activities for kids. Find easy recipes, coloring pages, online resources, printables for kids, and even teaching and parenting tips.
More Halloween Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- These Halloween math worksheets will make math lessons a bit more enjoyable.
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity.
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these Halloween coloring pages.
- Want more printables? Check out these adorable fall printables for kids of all ages.
- A new hocus pocus boardgame is out and we all need it!
- Parents are putting teal pumpkins on their doorsteps this year, find out why!
- Get ready for halloween with Hershey’s new Halloween candy!
- We have something for the littlest ones! Our preschool Halloween activities are perfect for any day.
- We have tons of easy jack o lantern activities that everyone can make with construction paper and coffee filters!
- Did you know you can mix halloween and science? Try these halloween science experiments that you can make with your little ones.
- This not-so-spooky Halloween sight words game is lots of fun for early readers.
- Miniature haunted house craft ideas are in, and you can make your own too!
- Create easy glow in the dark cards that will make nighttime colorful!
- These Halloween treat bag ideas for toddlers are super easy and fun!
How did your easy Halloween drawings turn out? Which Halloween picture did you draw first?