Oink oink! Let’s learn how to draw a pig, one of the cutest farm animals ever, if you ask me!
So go grab your pencil, print our 3-page step-by-step how to draw a pig tutorial, and let’s get started!
Make an Easy Pig Drawing
Farm animals are so much fun, and learning how to draw them is a great combination for a nice afternoon activity. That’s why we created this easy pig drawing tutorial for your little ones!
Just download the step by step instructions pdf, print it and get your pencil and colored pencils or crayons. This drawing tutorial is easier than you think!
Easy steps to draw a pig
Our three pages of pig drawing steps are super easy to follow, and so much fun too! You will soon be drawing pigs – grab your pencil and let’s get started:
- First, let’s draw an oval. This will be our pig’s head.
- Add a drop shape, and erase extra lines.
- Let’s draw our pig’s ears! Draw two rounded triangles on each side of the head.
- Add smaller triangles inside them.
- Add curved lines with two tips at the bottom.
- Draw the hooves. Think of them like a fortune cookie shape.
- It’s time for the nose! Draw an oval in the center of the head.
- Let’s add details: draw circles to make the eyes and nose, ovals for the cheeks, and two lines to mark the hooves.
- We’re done! Get creative and add more details!
How did your pig drawing turn out?
More How To Draw
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Discover even more How to Draw activity resources
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!