We’ve been counting down to Christmas with Random Acts of Christmas Kindness for a couple years now, and I have to say it has been amazing for our family! This list of 25 random acts of Christmas can be used as an idea list, inspiration list or a checklist of acts of kindness to try this holiday season.
Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
We are excited to do acts of kindness for kids again this year because it’s been such a great way to slow down during the Christmas season and focus on the joy of giving, rather than just receiving during the holiday season.
Related: Kindness activities for kids
Check out the list of random acts of Christmas below and download and print it for use at home or in the classroom.
List of Random Acts of Kindness for Christmas
- Tape change to a vending machine for a stranger to find.
- Hand out a compliment card.
- Donate food to your local food pantry.
- Make a thank you card for your mail carrier.
- Candy cane bomb a parking lot.
- Take supplies to an animal shelter.
- Put change in the Salvation Army bucket.
- Send a hug in the mail.
- Pick up litter.
- Leave a popcorn surprise at the DVD rental machine.
- Write a Smile It Forward note for a friend or family member.
- Donate toys to charity.
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee.
- Make a gift for your teacher.
- Do yard work for a neighbor.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Feed the birds with a candy cane bird food ornament.
- Make a sweet treat for your mailman.
- Do a chore for someone.
- Smile at everyone you see.
- Pass out stickers to kids waiting in line.
- Make a card for a neighbor.
- Thank your sanitation worker with a yard sign.
- Leave kindness stones in the park.
- Sing Christmas carols for your neighbors.
Download & Print PDF File of Random Acts of Christmas List here
Printable Acts of Christmas List
Hang the list of 25 Random Acts of Christmas Kindness on your refrigerator and do one each day until Christmas!
You’ll be thrilled with how intentionally focusing on kindness each day make the holiday season so much more fun.
More Christmas Activities from Kids Activities Blog
Would you like your kids to have an even more hands on approach to Random Acts of Christmas Kindness?
- Make a kindness jar
- Learn how you can make this DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Wreath
- Don’t miss these easy Ornaments Kids Can Make
- Oh so many free Christmas printables
- Make a handprint Christmas cards as a family this year
- Preschool Christmas crafts have never been cuter or easier
- These homemade Christmas sweets are great gifts
- These Christmas gifts for teachers are fun to make and give
Did your family do the 25 random acts of Christmas kindness this year?