Are you familiar with the Kid President? With all the turmoil going on in the world, it’s easy to forget about things like kindness, manners, thank you, and I love you. The Kid President is much wiser than his age and I think we could all be reminded to be kind! Such a great video.
Kid Presidents Advice On The Things We Should Be Saying More Often
But just because we’ve forgotten, doesn’t mean the world doesn’t need them! Here are things we Should be saying right now…according to the Kid President.
Video: Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
Kid President Is One Smart Cookie!
What a smart kid! No wonder he’s the kid president! I think if we all made an effort to say these things more often, we’d all find ourselves happier and in a better place.
Don’t you agree?
More FAmily Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
- This sweet little girl feels all the feels while watching The Good Dinosaur. It’s so sweet, you have to watch.
- This 5 year old wants a job before she gets married and she gets feisty about it!
What did you think of Kid President’s ideas? Can we vote?