Today we have 5 facts about gratitude for kids inside our gratitude coloring page set. These facts and coloring pages themed around gratitude are perfect for kids of all ages.
Our coloring pages and free printable activities here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 100k times last year…wow!
Gratitude Facts for Kids
We all know that an attitude of gratitude is good for us. Showing appreciation for life and everything good that comes with it is a very important part of living a healthy life.
- Gratitude is one of the most positive feelings that people practice.
- Showing appreciation and gratitude guide people towards better health.
- Psychology research has found neurological and biological benefits for our lives when gratitude is expressed.
- Gratitude is not an action. It is a positive emotion that everyone can feel.
- A great way to promote gratitude is journaling.
Our first coloring page features 5 facts about gratitude. Read them with your child as you color them together and celebrate all the good things in life. These free gratitude printables work well for kids of all ages both in the classroom and at home.
Download & Print Gratitude Facts for Kids pdf File Here
Gratitude Coloring Pages for Kids
Today we have printable coloring sheets to help kids practice mindfulness and gratitude every day.
Our gratitude coloring page includes two adorable cards that kids can color and then write something they feel grateful for.
It can be something as small as a cookie they had today, or a family member, or a special trip. We recommend printing these many times so kids can do one every day!
Supplies Needed for Gratitude Printables & Coloring Sheets
- These gratitude coloring sheets are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- You will need something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, or water colors…whatever sounds fun!
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Are you looking for more printables to practice how to make kids more grateful?
- This I am thankful coloring sheet is perfect to do after our gratitude quotes coloring pages.
- Practice gratefulness with this thankful tree that everyone can do!
- You can teach your kids about gratitude with this thankful pumpkin – and it’s so much fun too.
- Here are our favorite gratitude activities for kids.
- Let’s learn how to make a handmade gratitude journal for kids.
- This gratitude poem for kids is a good way to show appreciation.
- Why not try these gratitude jar ideas?
Did you enjoy these gratitude facts & gratitude coloring pages?