Today we have 5 facts about gratitude for kids included in our printable gratitude activity pages. These gratitude facts are perfect for kids of all ages and work well at home or in the classroom. Keeping kids thinking about gratitude is so much more than just a kids activity!
We all know that an attitude of gratitude is good for us. Showing appreciation for life and everything good that comes with it is a very important part of living a healthy life.
Related: Gratitude for kids
Download the printable gratitude set for kids by pushing the green button:
Gratitude Facts for Kids Printable Activity Page Set Includes
1. Gratitude Facts Activity Page
Our first printable gratitude activity page 5 facts about gratitude. Read them with your child as you color them together and celebrate all the good things in life:
- Gratitude is one of the most positive feelings that people practice.
- Showing appreciation and gratitude guide people towards better health.
- Psychology research has found neurological and biological benefits for our lives when gratitude is expressed.
- Gratitude is not an action. It is a positive emotion that everyone can feel.
- A great way to promote gratitude is journaling.
2. I am Grateful For Coloring Pages for Kids
The second printable pages is an I am grateful for… coloring sheet to help kids practice mindfulness and gratitude every day. Our gratitude coloring page includes two adorable cards that kids can color and then write something they feel grateful for.
It can be something as small as a cookie they had today, or a family member, or a special trip. We recommend printing these many times so kids can do one every day!
Download & Print Gratitude Facts for Kids pdf File Here
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Gratitude Printables & Coloring Sheets
- These gratitude coloring sheets are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- You will need something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, or water colors…whatever sounds fun!
More Gratitude Activities for Kids from Kids Activities Blog
- Free printable gratitude journal pdf for kids
- Thankful coloring pages for kids
- Make a thankful pumpkin…this is adorable!
- Gratitude activities and more gratitude activities for kids of all ages
- Make your own gratitude tree journal
- Teacher appreciation week is a week of gratitude!
- Make a thankful tree
Did you enjoy these gratitude facts for kids? How did you use them?