We all know that an attitude of gratitude is good for us. Showing appreciation for life and everything good that comes with it is a very important part of living a healthy life. One of the best ways to show gratitude every day is by keeping a gratitude journal.
Today we have printable coloring sheets to help kids practice mindfulness and gratitude every day. Download and print our writing pages packet, grab your pencils and crayons and get ready for the best inspiring quote coloring pages.
Our coloring pages and activities in the printable library have been downloaded over 100k times in the last years – wow!
Why is teaching gratitude important?
It’s very important to find a way to be thankful for things in life, even those that we take for granted, like having a roof over our heads and having a friend to talk to. Especially for kids, it’s vital to foster feelings of gratefulness and positivity from an early age in order to help them become happy people in the future.
One of our favorite ways to promote gratitude and good vibes in kids is by journaling. Journaling has been proved to increase positivity, improve well-being, improve self-esteem, and reminds us of little things that actually make us happy.
Printable Gratitude Facts For Kids
Keeping and writing on a gratitude journal can be great reminders of all the good things in life – writing about these days or activities is key to get the benefits we talked about. That’s why today we have printable gratitude activities that you and your little ones can do anywhere, anytime, including some kindness facts and cards that they can color with their favorite colors.
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this printable.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR GRATITUDE QUOTES COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed gratitude quotes coloring pages pdf file — see button below to download & print
Gratitude Facts Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features 5 facts about gratitude that you probably didn’t know about! Read them with your child as you color them together and celebrate all the good things in life.
What are you grateful for coloring page
Our third and last coloring page includes two adorable cards that kids can color and then write something they feel grateful for. It can be something as small as a cookie they had today, or a family member, or a special trip – everything is valid here. We recommend printing these many times so kids can do one every day or every second day.
Download & Print Free Gratitude Facts Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Are you looking for more printables to practice how to make kids more grateful?
- This I am thankful coloring sheet is perfect to do after our gratitude quotes coloring pages.
- Practice gratefulness with this thankful tree that everyone can do!
- You can teach your kids about gratitude with this thankful pumpkin – and it’s so much fun too.
- Here are our favorite gratitude activities for kids.
- Let’s learn how to make a handmade gratitude journal for kids.
- This gratitude poem for kids is a good way to show appreciation.
- Why not try these gratitude jar ideas?
Did you enjoy these gratitude facts coloring pages?