Are you looking for coloring games to keep your kids entertained? We’ve got just what you need! This rainbow hidden pictures will have them testing their brain!
So if your little one loves rainbows as much as we do, this activity is just for them!
Rainbow Activities for Toddlers
Let’s get our hands on some engaging rainbow activities! Learning and playing are so much fun when rainbows are included.
These printable rainbow crafts will put a smile on your face and brighten your day! Whether you need ideas for a rainbow-themed party or want printable rainbow games, we’ve got you covered.
Got a kid that loves unicorns, rainbows, and mermaids? Well, wait until you hear about this rainbow Barbie unicorn!
Sponge art is a different kind of art that kids love! You can use it to create beautiful rainbows, clouds, a garden, or whatever you can think of.
Here is another cool project! You can make your own rainbow cereal art project for kids who love “playing with food”!
Free hidden pictures games
Did you know there are so many benefits to solving hidden picture games? Engaging seek and find games are a good way to help improve your kiddo’s observation skills and attention to detail.
This rainbow hidden picture game is perfect for kids who prefer visual activities!
This rainbow activity will enhance your children’s vocabulary too, all while having fun. Score!
Download here: Rainbow hidden picture game
To play this hidden objects game, just print this PDF, grab a couple of crayons, and have your children circle or cross the hidden pictures as they find them. It’s not as easy as you think!
Check out these fun printable activities to do at home:
- Promote creativity and imagination with these butterfly coloring ideas.
- Kids will love coloring these adorable Baby Yoda coloring pages.
- These Frozen coloring pages and snowflake color sheets are perfect for kids who love Frozen but don’t like getting cold.
- Try making these alphabet shapes puzzles to work on the alphabet while having fun.
- If your little one is obsessed with dinosaurs, then this dinosaur puzzle for toddlers is perfect for them.