Start your day right with fun unicorn coloring games – today your kids will be able to make their own unicorn jigsaw puzzle!
Grab your favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, and glitter (especially glitter), and get ready for some coloring fun with our unicorn pictures to print. If you’re going to turn these coloring pages into a puzzle, you’ll need some scissors too!
We love that this unicorn jigsaw puzzle helps our kids develop their fine motor skills from an early age while having fun. Creating and solving puzzles encourage pattern recognition and problem-solving skills, among many other skills necessary for preschool. Color recognition, using drawing tools and safety scissors – if they’re ready, of course.
How to use these Unicorn puzzle coloring pages
To make this cute unicorn puzzle, just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Download and print this coloring worksheet
- Paste it into a piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper*
- Color it! Children can use crayons, watercolor, colored pencils, or even acrylics. Get as creative as you want!
- Cut the puzzle following the lines.
- That’s it! You’re all ready to play this unicorn puzzle game by mixing up the pieces so your kids can put their beautifully colored unicorn back together!
*If you have access to a laminating machine, you can make this puzzle last longer by laminating it instead!
Whether you are looking for unicorn party ideas or just fun unicorn activities for kids, this unicorn puzzle is just what you need. Personally, I love getting some treats (unicorn food is perfect for this activity) while we make this puzzle.
Here are more fun worksheets and printable games:
- Let’s do this winter dot to dot printable to have some fun.
- These preschool picnic games give all the spring vibes.
- These nautical kids sheets are great for young learners who are getting familiar with numbers.
- It’s never too early to learn the alphabet with these alphabet worksheets for kids.
- Let’s have some counting fun with these counting bug worksheets for preschoolers!
- Having these free handwriting worksheets for kids can be so helpful when teaching your kindergartener writing skills.