Today we are learning all about Earth with our Earth facts printable pages! Simply download and print the fun facts about Earth and have some fun while learning about the world. Our printable fun facts pdf includes two pages filled with Earth pictures and facts about Earth that kids of all ages will enjoy at home or in the classroom.
Free Printable Earth Facts For Kids
These fun facts about the Earth are a cool ice breaker when meeting new friends at school or anywhere. They are also a great learning resource for home, classroom, or virtual learning environment any time of the year. Our Earth fact printable set includes 2 coloring pages with the following facts. Are you ready?! The click the green button to download and print the Earth fun facts sheet.
Related: Fun facts for kids
How much do you know about the Earth? Did you know Earth is the only planet we can survive on (for now.) That’s right, Earth is the only planet that can sustain life as we know it.
Fun Earth Facts To Share With Your Friends
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun.
- Earth is 93 million miles/149 million kilometers away from the Sun.
- Earth is estimated to be around 4.5 billion years old.
- Earth is the fifth largest planet in the Solar System, and it is the largest terrestrial planet.
- The other terrestrial planets are Mercury, Venus, and Mars. A terrestrial planet is a planet that has a compact, rocky surface.
- Only 3% of Earth’s water is fresh, the remaining 97% is salty.
- The atmosphere is divided into 6 layers – the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, and ionosphere.
- Earth only has one natural satellite, the Moon.
- The Earth’s diameter measures 7,926 miles (12,756 kilometers) which is the distance straight through the middle.
- Earth is the only planet in our solar system known to support life because it has what’s needed to do so: oxygen and water.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download The Fun Facts About Earth PDF FIle Here
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR FACTS ABOUT THE EARTH COLORING SHEETS
This fact page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed Facts about the Earth coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
More facts about our solar system coloring pages:
Check out these fact pages that include interesting facts about space, planets, and our solar system:
- Facts about stars printable pages
- Space coloring pages
- Planets coloring pages
- Mars facts printable pages
- Neptune facts printable pages
- Pluto facts printable pages
- Jupiter facts printable pages
- Saturn facts printable pages
- Venus facts printable pages
- Uranus facts printable pages
- Mercury facts printable pages
- Sun facts printable pages
More Fun Coloring Pages & Activities From Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Here are tons of Earth day activities for kids of all ages
- Enjoy these Earth day printables any time of the year – it’s always a good day to celebrate Earth
- Why not try these fun Earth day crafts preschool activities?
- Check our our wasteful activities – ways to teach kids not to be wasteful.
- Obviously, we have the best Earth coloring pages!
- Download and print these planet coloring pages for some extra fun
What was your favorite fact about the Earth?