There’s something about rainbows that kids simply love. What is it about them that toddlers just love? Is it the colorful arch? Maybe it’s got something to do with the way they show up after a rainy day.
Whatever is the reason, we just can’t get enough of fun kid lessons to learn about rainbows!
Rainbow activities for preschoolers
Teach kids about the beautiful colors of the rainbow with these free rainbow activities!
How many colors are in the rainbow? Let’s find out with these rainbow counting coloring pages! This rainbow activity is perfect for preschoolers because it doubles as a counting activity as well.
If you’ve got a picky eater, sometimes you’ve just got to get creative with dinner… But this rainbow pasta is the solution to your problems! It’s so easy to make and looks so tasty.
Got a kid that loves unicorns, rainbows, and mermaids? If so, they’re absolutely going to love this rainbow Barbie unicorn!
Do you know how to make rainbow slime? You gotta try this rainbow slime recipe right now – it only needs two ingredients you probably already have!
Why not try some sponge art to create beautiful rainbows? We love sponge art because it encourages kids to get creative in a new, fun way.
What is the rainbow color order?
Today’s activity is all about rainbows! Kids will be able to learn the order of the colors of the rainbow with this free rainbow activity. To use this rainbow activity, all you have to do is download and print it, and then color each part of the rainbow as the label indicates.
Download here: Rainbow color order coloring page
There are so many benefits to coloring pages! They help kids improve their motor skills, stimulate creativity, learn color awareness, improve focus and hand to eye coordination, and much more.
Want more free coloring pages for kids?
- Can’t go out because of the rain? No problem! Have some fun with our rainy day coloring pages.
- Promote creativity and imagination with these butterfly coloring ideas.
- Math can be fun if you add some Baby Shark addition worksheets to your lesson plan.
- Let’s put an artistic spin to coloring pages with these abstract fruit coloring pages!
- Zentangle art is out of this world – try these zentangle designs to get some fun relaxation.
- Show mom some love and appreciation with these I love you mom coloring pages (they’re so sweet!)