Yay for free printable mazes for kids! If you are looking for easy mazes for kids — like the perfect maze for preschoolers or the funnest (totally a word) maze for kindergarten, you have come to the right place. Sharpen the pencils or grab a pen and find the solution to these free printable pdf mazes that are literally “out of this world” space mazes!
Free Printable Space Mazes for Kids
These are great for some no strings attached fun or they can also be used as a fun introduction to learning about the space!
Related: More printable mazes for kids
The Printable Space Mazes Pack Includes
- 4 pages with easy mazes (with a star, Saturn, rocket and the moon).
- 4 pages with advanced mazes to solve.
We originally assumed that the easy maze versions would work best for preschool level and the more advanced mazes would be better for kindergarten level. What has been fun is to see that is not generally how our readers have been using them!
Often both versions of the same maze are printed off and when the child (no matter if preschool or kindergarten) completes it, they go on to the more advanced maze.
Our readers are smart!
Download & Print these Outer Space Maze PDF File Here:
The printable maze pdf version I have made for this article is in black and white which is a more printer friendly alternative.
Start with Simple Maze Puzzle Progress to Challenging Mazes
Try starting with a maze level that suits your child. Younger kids can start with the easy version of the maze and then once they solve it, try another easy maze or choose to tackle the more complicated version.
- Less lines
- Larger area for pencil trail
- Simpler path to solve
- More lines to confuse
- Smaller area for pencil marks
- More complicated solution
- More dead end options
We have multiple difficulty levels so kids of all ages can do them. Plus, these themed mazes are all a ton of fun.
Why Easy Maze Worksheets for Kids are So Great
Easy maze worksheets teach kids so many things in a playful way:
- Cause and effect thinking – how one decision early in the maze solution could completely change the outcome.
- Persistence – sometimes solving a maze doesn’t come easy and preschoolers can learn that sticking with a problem is worth it!
- Pencil skills – or crayon skills! Fine motor skills are really important to start developing by Kindergarten level in a playful way so that preschoolers develop the strength and coordination to hold a pencil for schoolwork.
- Eye-hand coordination – preschoolers will learn how they will see the path the pencil should take them through the maze and then make it happen with their hand!
Make Your Maze pdf Reusable
Be sure to laminate these so your kids can use them over and over again. They make easy car & waiting room activities for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Your young learner can practice different mazes everyday until they are able to do all levels of difficulty.
More Fun Space Printables and Activities
- Check the best sensory bottle ideas – make a glowing falling star bedtime bottle. It is one of the cutest ones I have ever seen!
- Why not learn about the awesome part of the space – our solar system! Print these solar system worksheets and let the learning fun begin!
- Explore space and all the cool planets in this Stars and Planets printable game – it is one of the coolest free printable games for kids we have here at Kids Activities Blog.
- Download and print these awesome space coloring pages.
- And don’t miss our space fun facts for kids.
More Free Printable Mazes & More from Kids Activities Blog
- Baby shark mazes are a great way to challenge your little one.
- Make STEM activities festive with these Halloween mazes.
- These alphabet letter mazes give this classic puzzle a unique twist and we love it!
- Dive in with these free ocean printable mazes for kids.
- Your child will enjoy these free printable toddler mazes.
- Make a splash with this shark maze printable!
- When my boys were preschool and Kindergarten age, they didn’t really want anything to do with coloring pages unless we did a craft or art project with them, but they would willingly solve a maze.
- If you are interested in grabbing the color version of these, they are part of the 500+ printable projects in the Kids Activities Blog Printable Library.
- Check out these free printable mazes for kids!
- Check out this diy marble maze!
How are your kids using the easy maze set?