Today we have a really fun printable hidden pictures activity that is shark themed! We love hidden objects picture puzzles because they are part coloring page and part printable game.
If you are using this as a part of your shark week activities, check out our massive resource on all things Shark Week!
A cool fact about sharks that I learned on shark week is that they don’t have bones! Instead, they have cartilages, which are lighter than bones.
You can learn a lot of cool facts about sharks with shark games, which is why we made this Shark spy game printable!
Printable Shark Easy Hidden Pictures Puzzle
Shark I Spy Puzzles
These printable hidden picture puzzles can help improve a child’s observation skills and attention to detail. These worksheets are perfect for kids who prefer visual activities.
Let your kid help find all of the animals hiding in the ocean. They will need to find:
- french fries
- and other objects that shouldn’t be there!
It’s not as easy as you think! Your kid can either circle or cross the objects as they find them.
We made this printable black and white so you don’t have to use a lot of ink — plus, it’s the perfect excuse to let your kid develop their artistic side too! After you print it out, it can double as a shark coloring page.
Download & Print Shark Hidden Pictures Page Here:
Shark Facts for Kids
- Shark Books: The Ultimate Shark Book for Kids
- Shark Lady: The True Story of How Eugenie Clark Became the Ocean’s Most Fearless Scientist
- Super Shark Encyclopedia
- Shark (DK Eyewitness Books)
More Shark Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Rainy day? Here are more shark printables to color at home!
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle.
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles.
- Make your baths easy and fun with this baby shark bath toys organizer.
- Sing baby shark songs while enjoying this baby shark mac & cheese recipe!
- Get a baby shark kids art kit and get doodling away.
- You can’t pass this adorable kids sharks bedding that your kids will just love.
- You’ll be amazed when you hear about sharks in underwater volcano.
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little.
- Try making these scary shark treats for shark week.
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark.
- Decorate your fridge with a cool DIY shark magnet.
- Make an adorable origami shark that you can keep forever.
- Here are a lot of awesome ideas to make the coolest shark craft.
More Hidden Picture Fun Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Rainbow themed printable hidden pictures puzzle
- Unicorn pictures with hidden objects to find!
- What’s wrong with this picture game printable themed Day of the Dead
- Easy Baby Shark hidden pictures puzzle game
- Halloween hidden pictures puzzle perfect for kids
- The ultimate hidden pictures guy, Wheres Waldo <–we have a bunch of free printable activities & puzzles!
What hidden object did you find first in the printable puzzle?