Kids of all ages will love this free printable how to draw a pumpkin step by step tutorial. It doesn’t have to be Halloween for us to have some fun learning how to draw a pumpkin! This tutorial on how to draw a pumpkin step by step will make learning easy peasy for you and your little ones. Use this easy pumpkin sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Our unique printable collection here at Kids Activities Blog has been downloaded over 100k times in the past 1-2 years!
Make A Pumpkin Drawing Easy For Kids
Let’s learn how to learn a pumpkin! Learning how to draw a simple pumpkin is a fun, creative, and colorful art experience for kids of all ages. And whether you’re looking for a scary pumpkin or just want to learn how to draw a cartoon pumpkin, you’re in the right place! This pumpkin drawing tutorial is easier to follow with a visual guide, so click the button to print our how to draw a simple pumpkin printable tutorial before getting started:
These instructions will teach how to draw a simple pumpkin. Erasable pens or pens are best for learning to draw. There are erasable coloring pencils and pens, but you can also draw with a black pen or pencil and then color it in. Don’t forget lots of paper for practicing! When you download this free how to draw a cute pumpkin tutorial, you’ll get 2 pages with detailed instructions on how to draw your own pumpkin sketch. Now all you need to do is grab a pencil and follow the instructions!
How To Draw A Pumpkin Step By Step- Easy
Follow this easy how to draw a pumpkin for kids tutorial and you will be drawing your own in no time!
Let’s start by drawing a circle!
Now, add an oval inside the circle – notice how it’s sticking out at the bottom.
Draw another circle at each side. They will connect in the middle!
Now erase extra lines. Your pumpkin is almost done!
Great! Let’s add details. You can draw a stem and a little curl at the top.
Wow, amazing job! Your pumpkin looks amazing! Now you can add as many funny details as you want! Well done!
Your pumpkin is done! Well done!
Download Your Free Printable How To Draw A Pumpkin Tutorial PDF File here:
Recommended Drawing Supplies For THis Pumpkin Drawing
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Psst…Don’t miss our free pumpkin carving templates!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Pumpkin Printables and Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
- Free Printable Pumpkin Coloring Pages are great.
- Love these pumpkin patch coloring pages.
- We also have other pumpkin crafts for kids.
- And that includes paper pumpkin crafts as well.
How did your pumpkin drawing turn out?