It may be summer, but why can’t we have Halloween in July? Crisp weather, cool costumes, a fun reason for masks, and candy!
Hershey’s is getting everyone ready for Halloween by revealing their four newest Halloween candies. These four fun new flavors of traditional treats are the perfect distraction to summer and something to watch out for every time you are grocery shopping.
Entering the candy lineup:
- The new Witches Brew KitKats are bright green candy, with a marshmallow flavor, wrapped around the traditional KitKat wafers.
- The Hershey’s mini Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars keep their same flavor, but now come with bite lines that leave you with an awesome fang smile you can take selfies with.
- The Vampire Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses come wrapped in bat shaped foil and are filled with bright red strawberry creme.
- Finally, the Reese’s Franken-Cup Peanut Butter Cups feature the a traditional peanut butter cup with an extra layer of green candy cream at the bottom.
Like all Hershey’s special edition holiday candies, these versions are only available for a limited time, so we will be hunting for our bags of these from now until Halloween.
Which ones do you have to try?
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Make your own headband with buttons for mask.
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5-minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Throw a baby shark party!
- Make a homemade bouncy ball.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.