Hershey’s has released new Halloween candy and we want them all! The new sweet treats include Kit Kat Witch’s Brew, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Creme Fangs, Vampire Milk Chocolate Kisses and Reeses Franken-Cups…keep reading for all the yummy details!
Favorite Halloween Candy
These four fun new flavors of traditional treats are the perfect distraction to summer and something to watch out for every time you are grocery shopping.I’ve actually had a chance to try a couple of these and I can say they were delicious. But who wouldn’t love these classics with a delicious twist?
New Halloween Candy from Hershey’s
1. Witch’s Brew KitKat Bars
The new Witches Brew KitKats are bright green candy, with a marshmallow flavor, wrapped around the traditional KitKat wafers.
2. Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Creme Fangs
The Hershey’s mini Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars keep their same flavor, but now come with bite lines that leave you with an awesome fang smile you can take selfies with.
3. Vampire Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses
The Vampire Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses come wrapped in bat shaped foil and are filled with bright red strawberry creme.
4. Reese’s Franken-Cup Peanut Butter Cups
Finally, the Reese’s Franken-Cup Peanut Butter Cups feature the a traditional peanut butter cup with an extra layer of green candy cream at the bottom.
Like all Hershey’s special edition holiday candies, these versions are only available for a limited time, so we will be hunting for our bags of these from now until Halloween.
More Halloween Treats from Kids ACtivities Blog
- Make your own Halloween bark, complete with eyeballs!
- We have 30 frightening delicious Halloween treats you will love!
- You’ll want to try these zombie treats! Braaains!
- These magical Harry Potter sweet treats are perfect for Halloween.
- Love fruit? You’ll love these creepy banana recipes then. They are the perfect Halloween treat for kids.
- Have you even tried Ghost Poop? It’s really yummy!
- These scream cheese brownies are to die for.
- Looking for some Halloween treats for breakfast? We’ve got them!
- Wash your Halloween treats down with this easy spooky fog drink.
- Check out these 25 Halloween cookies to make for your little monsters.
- Halloween banana pops are so good and a great treat for kids.
- This “Let Me See Your Candy Bowl” parody will make you laugh!
Which of the new Hershey’s candies do you have to try?