Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these free Halloween Coloring Pages.
Every Halloween we get very excited to break out our favorite costumes and plan ways to give our friends a fun, good-natured fright.
Black cats, witches, pumpkins, and even monsters come out to play in these Halloween coloring sheets. No matter what age your kids are, they will love these Halloween coloring printables.
Halloween Coloring Pages
Looking for ways to celebrate Halloween with your family or in the classroom? We have you covered for this spookiest of seasons.
Invite even the youngest children into the spooky fun with the friendly faces and big smiles you find on these cute Halloween coloring pages.
Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages
There are 3 spookalicious Halloween coloring pages to color in this pack! A wicked witch is flying on her broom and is waiting for your kids to give her life with colors (they’ll have the most fun with her stockings!).
We really can’t have Halloween without pumpkins, can we? Three Jack-O-Lanterns and a black cat – color away! Last, but not least, there’s a friendly (yet fierce) monster waiting to be brought to life!
If you really love coloring sheets like we do, download this Halloween Art for your kids and share these coloring pages with the teachers in your life, too.
Favorite Coloring Supplies:
Contains affiliate links:
- Crayola Crayons – Great for all ages
- Watercolor Paint – Perfect for the budding artist with skills to build
- Colored Pencils
- Crayola Twistables
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN FUN?
- Color this skull zentangle when you need a bit of relaxation time.
- Searching for fun Halloween ideas for kids? Look no further.
- Make some fun kid Halloween masks!
- This ghost poop printable will make your kids chuckle!
- Halloween bingo for kids is always a blast during classroom Halloween parties!
- Have you played the Hocus Pocus game? You’ve got to check it out!
- Play these Halloween games for kids.
- My kids loved making this jack o lantern paper craft.
- You’ll have the best front door Halloween decorations in the neighborhood this year!
- Do you think carving a pumpkin is too messy or too time-consuming? Then, this no carve pumpkin kit is for you!
- Need more Halloween ideas for children? We’ve got you covered.
- Have you seen a movie called Spooked? Watch it with your family this Halloween!
- Decorate your home this Halloween with a skull plant pot from Target.
- Remember the ceramic Christmas tree your grandma had out every year? There’s an adorable Halloween tree now and you’ve got to see it!
- Have you tried Hershey’s new Halloween candy? Yum!