Kids can’t wait to make Halloween Banana Pops Treats! My kids devoured this Halloween themed snack in no time flat–good thing they are a healthy Halloween snack with a frozen banana as a main ingredient. If your kids like bananas like mine do, then they are going to love these Halloween Banana Pops.
Have you seen this No Bake Bats and Mummies Halloween Dessert yet? Check it out for more Halloween food fun!
Make It! Halloween Banana Pops Treats
Choose fresh bananas with no blemishes when making Halloween Banana Pops Treats so that they are easier to handle when inserting a popsicle stick.
You can also change up the color of the melting candies. I think chocolate or white would go great with a Halloween theme. Just choose a contrasting sprinkle to go with your banana pops.
For instance, chocolate with white sprinkles or white chocolate with black or orange sprinkles.
Halloween Banana Pops Treats
Ingredients: (this post includes affiliate links)
Check out these awesome Halloween Sprinkles!
First, peel the bananas and remove any banana “hairs” (those stringy things). Cut in half. Carefully insert a popsicle stick about 1/4 to 1/3 the way in, making sure not to split the banana. Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet or baking pan and freeze for at least 1 hour.
In a microwave safe dish, melt candies according to package instructions. Using a spoon, fork or spatula spread melted candies on a frozen banana. Work quickly because the candy will harden fast. Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles. Work on just one Halloween Banana Pop Treat at a time.
Return banana pops to parchment lined cookie sheet and place back in freezer for about 20 minutes or until completely set. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Aren’t these Halloween Banana Pops Treats just adorable? We think so!
More Halloween Treats:
- These zombie ideas for Halloween will help you create the most ghoulish of treats.
- You’ll love these sticky and sweet rice crispy treats
- Halloween ideas.
- Make these magically delicious Harry Potter recipes for kids.
- We have 13 awesome ideas for Halloween pudding cups.
- Halloween isn’t just celebrated by trick or treating. Start your day with these Halloween breakfast ideas.
- These Halloween cream cheese brownies are a scream!
- Need something savory? Your child will love these jack o lantern quesdillas.
- Homemade freezer popsicles are a great way to beat the heat!
- Make your own delicious popsicles with this oreo pudding pops recipe.
- Love nutella? Then you’ll love these nutella pops!
- Make some Halloween popsicles with these monster popsicle molds.
- Need treats for a Halloween party? These Halloween treat bags craft are super cute!
- Take a break from Halloween with these tasty snack activities.
- Want a more decadent treat? These chocolate covered strawberry popsicles are so good!
- Want more snacks? These fun snack ideas have something for everyone!
- Looking for something other than treats? Take a look at these coloring games.