We love Monster High in my house. The party never dies, you guys. Like, never.
Draculaura is my favorite because she is a vegetarian vampire, and she’s totally adorable, and she loves all things pink. So, we decided to throw a Monster High Back To School Party and we’re serving Monster High Draculaura Popsicles.
(Don’t tell the kids, but they’re made with fresh fruit and less than a half of a cup of lemonade so they’re super delicious!)
What you need to make Monster High Draculaura Popsicles:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Popsicle Molds
- Black Gel Food Dye
How To Make Monster High Draculaura Popsicles:
- Blend together six or seven strawberries and about 1/4 cup of lemonade
- Mix black food dye into about 1/2 cup of lemonade until it’s VERY black.
- Pour the pink mix into your popsicle mold and let freeze until firm (probably about an hour)
- Pour the black on top and let it sit out until it melts just enough to give that ghoulish drippy effect, then put back into the freezer to firm up.
- Repeat the black and pink layers until your Monster High Draculaura Popsicles are done!
Check out this video below for a step by step walkthrough of making the Monster High Draculaura Popsicles:
The best part of these popsicles is your kids get to dream up all different Monster High combos for their mixtures. My daughter was already thinking about how fun it would be to make a Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf popsicle! Her imagination was totally running wild, and it was so cool to watch!
To get your kid ready for back to school, we are giving away one After School Supplies prize pack valued at over $50. It includes:
- Barbie Cheer Dress with Pompoms
- Barbie Pet Sketch Portfolio
- Ever After High Watercolor Set
- Monster High Charms
- Monster High Lip Gloss
Right now at Toys”R”Us, you get a free Lunch-kit up to a $9.99 value when you buy ANY backpack priced $12.99 or more!
- NEW Reflective Straps on over 100 backpack styles!
- Barbie, Monster High and Ever After High styles are included
- Check out the awesome backpack selection here.
- PLUS an Exclusive Coupon Offer – Save $5 on ANY Barbie, Monster High or Ever After High purchase totaling $20 or more at Toys R Us (Coupon offer valid July 21 “ August 2, 2014).
Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. Quantities limited. No rain check. Selection varies by store.