These zombie treats will be the hit of your spooky Halloween party! These zombie food ideas are a little bit spooky and a lot of fun which makes them perfect for kids. Besides Halloween, these would also be totally awesome for a Walking Dead themed birthday or any zombie party!
Zombie Food ideas kids will love
Whatever reason you decide to make zombie eye ball cookies or rice krispie treat brains, we know you’ll have a lot of fun. The best part is, a lot of this your kids can help make! I’m sure they’ll have fun helping make all these spooky zombie treats!
Zombie food and zombie treats are perfect for any Halloween party, or to just enjoy as a family around Halloween!
This article contains affiliate links.
FAvorite Halloween Zombie Party Treats
1. Brain Cupcakes Recipe
These zombie brain cupcakes by Bren Did are one of the easiest treats to make and can use any cupcake recipe you like.
2. Zombie Eyeball Recipe
Another easy zombie treat are these chocolate eyeball pretzels by Eighteen 25.
3. Strawberry Zombie Recipe
For a somewhat healthier snack, try some zombie strawberries from Parenting Chaos!
4. Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Zombie chocolate chip cookies by The Decorated Cookie are fun for everyone to make their own decorations.
5. Halloween Eyeballs Recipe
My most favorite are the peanut butter eyeballs from Inside BruCrew Life. They taste just like a peanut butter cup.
6. Zombie Boogers Recipe
A fun movie time snack are these zombie boogers made with popcorn by McCormick.
7. Halloween Deviled Eggs Recipe
These deviled eggs by Corrinna Johnson look totally creepy!
8. Halloween Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
These tiny rice krispie treat by Left Brain Craft Brain brains are so much fun.
9. Zombie Finger Cookies Recipe
Oh my gosh, these zombie finger cookies from All Roads Lead To The Kitchen look so real!
10. Zombie Cupcakes Recipe
I love the hand crawling up out of these graveyard cupcakes by The Cake Girls.
11. Zombie Eye Pretzels Recipe
Another simple but fun recipe are these zombie pretzels from The Decorated Cookie.
12. Cheesecake Brain Recipe
This brain cheesecake by Sustaining The Powers looks a bit gross but tastes amazing.
13. Halloween Nachos Recipe
This zombie nachos dessert by Shaken Together will totally take the party – they’re so good!
more spooky food ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- Homemade Halloween Bark
- Halloween Pudding Cups
- Halloween Banana Pops
- 25 Halloween Cookies
- 13 Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- 10 Super Cute Candy-Free Halloween Foods For Kids
- 4 Not So Scary Halloween Food and Snack Ideas
- Jack O Lantern Quesadillas
- Easy Spooky Fog Drinks
- Scream Cheese Brownies and Halloween Oreo Cookie Pops
- Silly Ghost Poop
- No Bake Bats and Mummies
- 5 Sweet Halloween Treats For Kids
- Halloween Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
- 30 Frighteningly Delicious Halloween Recipes
- Creepy Banana: The Perfect Halloween Treat
- You have to make these mummy hot dogs! It’s the perfect lunch.
Which zombie treat are you going to try this year? Let us know down below!