Design Your Own Paper Dolls Printable with Clothes & Accessories!
Today we have an original free printable paper dolls template so that you can design your own paper dolls set. This printable paper dolls set is perfect for kids of all ages and works well for a mix and match paper doll collection for use at home or in the classroom.
Paper Dolls for Kids
I loved to create paper dolls when I was a kid so printable paper doll templates which allows you to customize details like accessories, clothing, hair, skin tone and more is definitely a favorite.
Dress up dolls have so many possibilities for pretend play & imaginative play and area easy to take with you and fun to make accessories for. You can get creative and design whatever you’d like for clothing and color them however you want. Then comes in the imagination and the story telling. Paper dolls are such a wonderful way to learn and play while having a great time during hours of fun.
This article contains affiliate links.
Free Printable Paper Dolls Template pdf Files
This free download printable paper dolls kit comes with 1 base doll figure and a variety of clothing (see neon green button below).
Use this awesome paper doll template pack pieces as is or cut out and use as templates to make your own patterned paper or fabric outfits. Color with crayons, markers or even watercolor paints. And, you can draw in your own designs and fun decorations.
Paper Doll Accessories Included
Tip for cutting out the bag accessory: For best results, to cut out the center of the handle on the bag, simply cut across the top of the bag on one side of the handle and then cut the center out.
If you have a child helping cut out pieces, this is a much safer way to cut than poking a hole while still working on fine motor skills. The bag will still stay on the paper doll even with the handle cut like this.
Download & Print this Paper Doll Template PDF Here
Supplies needed to make Printable Paper Dolls
- Printer and printer paper
- Glue or glue sticks
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers
- (Optional) glitter, stickers
How to make Paper Dolls
1. Print the paper doll template
2. Color and decorate your paper dolls and paper doll accessories
3. Using scissors, cut out your paper dolls and accessories
4. Use glue or a glue stick to create any permanent accessories or outfits that you desire.
5. (Optional) Further decorate with glitter and stickers.
Design Your Own Paper Dolls
With this printable paper doll set, you can design the character and clothing however you’d like:
- Make a boy with blue jeans and a baseball shirt.
- Design a little girl with a pretty skirt and happy face shirt.
- Make fabulous paper dolls clothing designs like a winter dress, party hat, brilliant color shirts.
- Dress a Halloween paper doll, Thanksgiving paper dolls or other holiday attire!
- Use your history lessons as a guide to vintage paper doll dresses and more.
- You decide what the dolls look like and what color their clothes are.
- Add glitter and sequins or yarn and mini buttons.
However you color, paint and decorate these free printables…have fun and get creative!
More Paper Doll Printable Paper Crafts from Kids Activities Blog
- Here are some more easy paper doll accessories you could add to this free printable set
- Your paper dolls need paper pets! Check out these free printable paper doll animals.
- Dress Up Dolls Printable
- Superhero Dress Up Dolls
- Need a winter doll? We have some really cute printable winter paper dolls you can download & print too.
- Make Paper Dolls
- These paper doll printouts have the luck of the Irish.
- Need more printable paper doll clothes to add to your collection?
I hope you have fun with this Design Your Own Paper Doll printable set. Kids can make themselves or make their whole family with this free printable paper dolls.
This printable doesn’t have a doll, only clothes.
Hi, Sue! Yes, it does have a doll on the printable, along with clothes! I am emailing the printable to you right now. Enjoy! 🙂
I also did not get the doll, just the clothes.
Hi, Megan! The doll is on the printable, along with the clothes (in the lower left corner). I will email the printable to you. Enjoy!
HI! My printable didn’t have the doll either. Would you be able to send it to me? It is so cute! Thanks!
Hi, Evelyn! Sending it to you right now!
HI, I experienced the same situation. My printable didn’t have a doll either.
Could you send it please?
Hi, Vero! No problem! Sending that over to you right now.
Could you please send a doll?
Could you please send me the doll? I only have the clothes printable.
Hi, My printable didn’t have a doll either.
Could you send it please?