Stretchy Gak Bubbles are another fun way to play with homemade gak. We really enjoyed seeing how big we could make the bubbles before they popped!
We are always looking for new ways to use our homemade play recipes. So adding a straw, and seeing if we could blow bubbles was a fun experiment — and it worked!
These Gak Bubbles are so much to play with and make. This activity is great for some younger children and older children. I would say this Gak Bubbles activity is geared towards preschoolers, kindergarteners, and other elementary aged children.
Supplies Needed To Make Stretchy Gak Bubbles
Here’s what you need to make stretchy gak bubbles:
Directions To Make Super Stretchy Gak Bubbles
Take a small amount of gak and stretch it over the end of your straw.
Make sure to pinch it down so that no air can escape between the straw and the gak.
Blow into the straw to create a bubble, then pinch the gak around the bubble to seal it.
Video: How To Make Your Own Reusable Bubbles
Our Experience With These Fun Gak Bubbles
My son struggled a bit with blowing the bubbles at first — I found that if you push the straw into the gak, then pull it out a bit, it will allow a bubble to form.
Now you can bounce them and play with them. The longer that you let them hang in the air, the more they will stretch. It’s really cool!
You can change the thickness of the bubbles by adding more gak around the opening of the straw.
- Two-Ingredient Gak
- Plastic straw (affiliate)
- Take a small amount of gak and stretch it over the end of your straw.
- Make sure to pinch it down so that no air can escape between the straw and the gak.
- Blow into the straw to create a bubble, then pinch the gak around the bubble to seal it.
More Slime Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s start with how to make galaxy slime – what a fun DIY slime recipe!
- I don’t know how else to say it…snot! This snot slime recipe is cool and gross.
- This edible slime makes a really cool gift.
- Slime green eggs and ham…need I say more?
- Best slime shops on the internet!
- Snow slime recipe that is super fun to make!
- 2 ingredient slime has never been so colorful!
- Slime kits are super fun for kids month after month…
- Fortnite slime with its own Chug Jug.
- Glowing slime is easy to make and super fun.
- Make dragon slime!
- Homemade slime recipes that are perfect for kids.
- Christmas slime is very festive.
- Froze slime…as in Elsa, not the temperature!
- Let’s make homemade unicorn slime.
- We have a bunch of slime recipes without borax.
- Let’s make this magical magnetic slime recipe!
More Bubble Activities From Kids Activities Blog
- How awesome are these giant bubbles?
- Looking for regular size bubbles? Here is the absolute best how to make bubbles tutorial on the internet…oh, and it does NOT use glycerin!
- Have you seen this insanely addictive bubble wrap toy? I can’t stop popping bubbles!
- Make frozen bubbles…this is so cool!
- I cannot live another moment without this giant bubble ball. Can you?
- A smoke bubble machine that you can hold in your hand is awesome.
- Make bubble foam in these colorful ways!
- Make bubble art with this bubble painting technique.
- Glow in the dark bubbles are the best kinda bubbles.
- DIY bubble machine is an easy thing to make!
- Have you made bubble solution with sugar?