If you’re like me, you’re currently looking for a fun outdoor toy to occupy your kids this summer. I just found a super cool product that kids of all ages will love!
Giant Air or Water Bubble Balls for Kids of All Ages
I got so excited when I found these cool 40 inch bubble ball inflatable toys. The giant bubble balls can be inflated with either air or water for a really extra large outside games!
This article contains affiliate links.
Water Bubble Balls
If you inflate the amazing bubble balls with water, you will get a water blob toy that is fun for rolling, jumping and squishing.
Big Air Bubble Balls
Fill the bubble ball with air for a really large ball that acts more like a balloon! It is fun to play catch, to balance on your head, relax into or try a pushing war with friends.
Summer Outdoor Activities with Bubble Ball
I know my kids would love an afternoon with a Bubble Ball! According to the description, “It’s super strong and is indestructible. You don’t have to worry about it popping. Jump, pounce, and play for hours!”
Where to Buy Bubble Balls
Grab your bubble balls at Amazon <–they come in a 2 pack for less than $10 each.
Or try the Jelly water bubble ball pack of 2 which is less than $8 each.
More Bubble Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- This is our favorite way how to make bubble solution.
- Make your own DIY bubble shooter.
- Let’s do some bubble painting…yep, that is fun!
- Our best homemade bubble solution is super easy to make.
- You can make glow in the dark bubbles easily.
- Another way you could make bubble art is with this simple way how to make foam that is super fun for play!
- How we make giant bubbles…this is so fun!
- How to make frozen bubbles.
- How to make bubbles from slime.
- Make bubble art with traditional bubble solution & a wand.
- This bubble solution with sugar is easy to make at home.
Do you love the big bubble ball? Would you fill it with air or water?