It’s officially Winter and depending on where you are in the world, it is likely freezing outside.
While your first thought is to stay inside where it’s warm, I have a fun idea that involves getting bundled up and heading outside… Frozen Bubbles!
Related: How to make bubbles
They are so fun and they work in front of your eyes just like magic!
Make Frozen Bubbles
To make frozen bubbles you just need it to be freezing cold outside and you need a container of bubbles. You can even make your own Homemade Bubbles using our recipe here.
Then bundle up and head outside and when it’s cold, blow bubbles onto the grass, onto a tree branch or even onto the snow.
The results are super cool frozen bubbles that look like little balls of ice. They are quite mezmerizing!
It’s something fun for the kids to do and I bet your kids are going to love these!
How to Make Frozen Bubbles Video
How to Make Frozen Bubbles
When the temperature drops below 10 degrees F, bubbles will freeze.
Make bubble solution. Use our easy homemade bubble recipe.
Blow a bubble or two or more outside and let them sit in the cold to freeze.
Related: Make your own bubble shooter
More Bubble Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Make glow in the dark bubbles
- How to make bubble foam for great indoor play
- These gak slime bubbles are so fun to make
- Make big bubbles with this giant bubble wand and solution recipe
- Love this concentrated bubble solution
- Let’s do bubble painting to make bubble art!
- Make a DIY bubble machine
- More freezing bubble fun
- Ways to play with bubbles
Have you had a chance to make frozen bubbles?