Summer nights have never been more fun for the entire family with these fun glow in the dark games for kids of all ages. Stay up just a little later to participate in the glow in the dark activity fun!
Playing Outside in the DArk
Nothing says summer to me more than being outside. It was a big deal for my family to be outside during the summer especially at night.
Related: Glow in the dark fun
We would find whatever clean jars we could find in the house, poke a few holes in them and catch lightning bugs. We called them lightning bugs but they are also called fireflies.
This article contains affiliate links.
Fun Glow in the Dark Games for Kids
Nowadays it doesn’t seem like there are as many lightning bugs outside so we need to find other ways to have fun in the dark. Here are some great ways to light up your evenings with these fun glow in the dark games and glow in the dark activities for kids.
1. Let’s Play Glow in the Dark Capture the Flag Game
Capture the Flag REDUX – The Complete Kit – Transport yourself into the future with this fun outdoor game. It’s ideal for large groups — up to 20 people can play.
2. Playful Faux Lightening Bugs
Glow Stick Lightning bugs – You don’t need real bugs to light up a jar. Here’s a way to use glow sticks to imitate bugs.
3. Ring Toss in the Dark
Glow Stick ring toss – If you want to play games outside, a simple ring toss game is fun.
4. Bowling in the Dark
5. A Game of Twister in the Dark
Glow in the Dark Twister -Twister is another fun game to play outside. And here’s a way to light up the twister board.
6. Glow in the Dark Tic Tac Toe
Glow in the Dark Tic Tac Glow – This is something you can play inside or out!
7. Let’s Play Glow in the Dark Kickball
This glow in the dark kickball set is so fun and the perfect way to spend a summer evening together.
8. Play a Game of Glow in the Dark Basketball
9. Play a Glowing Samurai Game
Try a glow battle! Everyone will want to get involved in these games in the dark.
Glow in the Dark Activities for Kids
10. Let’s Make a Glow in the Dark Fairy Jar
Glowing Fairy Jar – Every kid dreams of fairies — here’s a way to make your own glow in the dark fairy jar.
11. Party in the Dark
Glow in the Dark Party – Plan your own glow in the dark party this is cool table set-up. I want to go to this party!
12. Glow in the Dark Balloons
Glow in the Dark water balloons -This is a really cool way to light up water balloons or any kind of balloon.
Related: Try making the glow in the dark balloons!
13. Make Glow in the Dark Chalk
Glow in the Dark chalk recipe – What kid doesn’t like chalk — now they can draw outside with this glow in the dark chalk recipe.
14. Glow in the Dark Slime Recipe
15. Blow Bubbles that Glow in the Dark
These glow in the dark bubbles are really fun to blow and watch float in the dark sky.
16. Glow Stick Fun to Make
Have you ever wondered how to make a glow stick? We have all the science fun and DIY.
17. Glow in the Dark Supplies that We Love
- Glow sticks
- Glow stick bracelets
- Plastic glow in the dark glasses
- Glow in the dark shoelaces
- LED light up balloons
- Glow in the dark tattoos
- LED finger lights
- Glow in the dark mustaches
- LED Flashflight flying disc
- Mosquito glow in the dark bracelets
More Glow in the Dark fun for the Whole Family
- Glow in the Dark Dinosaur stickers for your room are really fun.
- Make a glowing sensory bottle for calming sleep.
- Make glow in the dark cards to send.
- This glow in the dark blanket is really cool.
- Check out this new version of hide and seek with fireflies!
- Have you seen the video of glowing dolphins?
- Let’s make glow in the dark window clings.
- Have some glowing bathtub fun.
- We have 17 great kids weekend activities you have to try!
What glow in the dark game or activity are you going to try first this summer?