Now that the weather is warming up, it’s getting easier to practice social distancing and enjoying fresh air at the same time.
The long spring evenings are the perfect time for family outside games and the GlowCity Light Up Basketball is our next family purchase to enjoy all summer long.
This standard sized basketball features internal LED lights for nighttime play, and activates when the ball is bounced. The ball stays glowing while in active play and goes to “sleep” after just under a minute of being motionless.
The lighting on each ball is contained in their own small compartments, two per ball, and is battery powered. The batteries on each ball lasts for about 30 hours of active play and the GlowCity basketball comes with a second set of batteries and the tool to change them out, adding even more playability to your glow-in-the-dark basketball.
If basketball isn’t your child’s game, not to worry! GlowCity has light up footballs, soccer balls, and volleyballs, along with accessories like basketball nets, basketball rim lights, soccer cones, disc golf baskets, and more. For the youngest kids, there are even light up beanbags and ring toss games, so you can set up all sorts of nighttime summer fun.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME IDEAS:
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will love these pranks for kids.
- Check out these fun duct tape crafts.
- Make galaxy slime!
- Play these indoor games.
- Spread joy with these fun facts to share.
- Handprint art will give you all the feels.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Love these fun games for girls (and boys!)
- Learn and play with these science games for kids.
- Enjoy these simple tissue paper crafts.
- These fun Halloween games bring the party!