You Can Get A Light Up LED Rim Kit That Keeps Basketball Games Going All Night
If your kids love to play basketball, they’re about to love it even more…
Basketball games and practice can continue long into the Summer night with this awesome LED Rim Kit. Put the LED lights up on your basketball hoop’s rim, and watch the hoop and backboard glow! It’ll be like a party on your driveway or basketball court.
In other words: this LED Rim kit from GlowCity makes it a whole lot easier to make an accurate throw in the dark.
The kit includes almost everything your family needs for a game of night basketball.
It comes with a waterproof strand of LED mini rope lights. You can currently choose between five colors: aqua teal, green, pink, red, or yellow.
To attach the lights to the rim, follow the instructions and use the provided roll of HQ clear tape. Installation sounds super easy, and you’ll be ready for a game in the dark in no time.
The LED Rim light strand is a whopping 58 inches too! That’s because after the lights are attached to the rim, run the rest of the strand down the post. This way, the battery pack (which takes three AA batteries) can be attached to the post with the included fastener. Installed that way, there’s no need to climb up to the hoop to turn the lights on and off! Rather, with a simple flick of the button, turn on the LED lights, and the glow-in-the-dark basketball game is on.
There’s no need to take the LED Rim lights down once they’re up either. GlowCity made the lights super durable by encasing them in plastic tubing. That means they’re also designed to withstand the slam of a basketball, which is definitely a must-have feature. Everything in the kit is water proof too.
So what else do you need to have an out-of-this-world basketball game at night? One more thing: a glow-in-the-dark basketball from GlowCity.
GlowCity has a huge line of glow-in-the-dark products. In addition to sports equipment, light up your backyard with cones, light up games, and more. Your kids are about to have so much summer time fun.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- These crafts for kids are so fun and easy!
- Learn how to make headbands with buttons.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
- Your will love these fun halloween games for kids!