Check out these 20 Amazing Coffee Filter Crafts! Coffee filter crafts are one of my favorite types of kids art. It’s so fun to see what you can create just by digging around your kitchen cabinets! With a little imagination, you can always find something in the house to create with!
20 Amazing Coffee Filter Crafts!
Coffee Filter Crafts Are So Much Fun!
This post contains affiliate links.
Coffee filter crafts really encourage children to be kids, and use their imagination as they craft! My kids have come up with some of the coolest coffee filter creations over the years. I love when they create things I never would have even thought to make!
The best part about coffee filter crafts, is that you don’t need many things to make them. You probably already have most of the necessary supplies around the house. The main items you will need are coffee filters, paints: watercolor, and tempera, markers, food coloring, scissors, glue, and tape. This is one of those craft projects where you can make do with what you have!
- This pretty Coffee Filter Snowflake from Happy Hooligans uses food coloring to make a tie dye effect.
- Urban Comfort‘s Coffee Filter Flowers and Carrots are just way too cute!
- You’re going to fall in love with these Coffee Filter Fall Leaves from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- This colorful Jack-O-Lantern is perfect for Halloween by attaching a decorated coffee filter behind a piece of construction paper.
- The Crafty Crow‘s Coffee Filter Feathers are so fun to make!
- This Coffee Filter Hot Air Balloon, from Inner Child Fun, is a really neat window display.
So Many Pretty Coffee Filter Crafts
- Kids will love these Coffee Filter Butterflies from The Simple Craft Diaries.
- I love this Coffee Filter Fall Leaf Garland, from Popsugar. Let the kids decorate!
- Make a colorful Tie-Dye Turkey, using a coffee filter as the body and feathers. Create the other body parts from construction paper (or whatever else you have on hand!).
- This Ocean Animal Coffee Filter Craft, from A Little Pinch of Perfect, would be so pretty hanging up in a window.
- Kids will love making Raising Little Superheroes‘ Tie-Dye Coffee Filter Monsters!
Kids Love Coffee Filter Crafts
- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas‘ Coffee Filter Apple is a festive autumn craft that has great colors! –
- Coffee Filter Flowers are the prettiest bouquet of flowers that will never die! This would be a cool craft for Mother’s Day.
- Fall Leaves Suncatchers, from Fun At Home With Kids, would be so pretty to hang in a bright window.
- Make a whole forest of Coffee Filter Trees, with this brilliant coffee filter craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- Here’s a really creative coffee filter art project from Pink and Green Mama that might even tie in with what your kids are learning in art class… try making a making a Color Wheel!
- Dye coffee filters and make Peonies! This gorgeous idea from Pretty Petals would be the perfect centerpiece for a birthday bash, baby/ wedding shower, or any springtime party!
- These Coffee Filter Flowers, from Fun At Home With Kids, are vibrant and so much fun to make.
- Crafty Morning‘s Rainbow Fish are flashy and make a great coffee filter crafts.
- Use a coffee filter to make No Time For Flashcard‘s cool Suncatcher Snail for your window.
More Household Item Crafts for Kids
Don’t get me wrong, I love spending hours exploring the aisles of craft stores, but I also like keeping money in my bank account, and spontaneous crafting that can be done on a whim, with items I already have! Check out these ideas to make the most of crafting supplies you might not have known you already have:
- 65+ Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Cupcake Liner Lion Craft
- Kids Crayon Resist Art Project
- 80+ Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
What is your favorite coffee filter creation? Tell us all about it in the comments below!